+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Attestation - WES

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Dear Friends,

I got my bachelors degree attested in 2009 from HEC. I sent my attested photocopies of degree and mark sheet directly to WES in the university sealed envelope via DHL. After one week they are asking me to re-submit the degree and transcript. Why are they asking me to re-submit? Why are they not accepting the documents?

Please guide.

Thanks

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
naveedkhan said:
Dear Friends,

I got my bachelors degree attested in 2009 from HEC. I sent my attested photocopies of degree and mark sheet directly to WES in the university sealed envelope via DHL. After one week they are asking me to re-submit the degree and transcript. Why are they asking me to re-submit? Why are they not accepting the documents?

Please guide.

Thanks
Dear You have to follow the procedure WES has described on their web. Photocopies of your degree and mark sheets will be attested by HEC and they ll seal it in an envelope.
Matric and inter certificates (photocopies) will be attested by IBCC and give it to u in sealed envelope.
Please follow the procedure they have explained

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
naveedkhan said:
Dear Friends,

Please guide.

Thanks
Sir

You need to get them attested and sealed in current date from HEC . Envelope must be sealed by HEC.
Please visit any HEC regional office , they will guide you the procedure for this

Stay Blessed

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Dear Friends,

Thanks alot for your replies.

Actually i am not in Pakistan, khi. That is the problem, i can not go to Islamabad HEC Office, to get my degrees re-attested/sealed official envelope. I had photo copies attested from 2009 that i sent them directly but they refused to accept it probably they want docs in sealed HEC envelope.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Can plz tell me where we have gone wrong:
We got our BSc engineering degree and marksheet(photocopies) attested by HEC and put in a sealed envelope. We sent it to WES and now they r saying resubmit it! What is wrong with it. We did as was said on the website. Now dnt know what is the matter :-X :-[ :-[ :-[

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
naveedkhan said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks alot for your replies.

Actually i am not in Pakistan, khi. That is the problem, i can not go to Islamabad HEC Office, to get my degrees re-attested/sealed official envelope. I had photo copies attested from 2009 that i sent them directly but they refused to accept it probably they want docs in sealed HEC envelope.

Any suggestions?

Regards
You have to follow the procedure WES has explained. If u have relatives / friends back home they should be able to help you. HEC/ iBCC have their representative offices in all major cities.
WES will not accept photocopies of the photocpy; it has to be from the original doc.
I dont know your country of residence but I heard FedEx is taking care of degree attestations from Pakistan in gulf. Hope this helps

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
Dr Reem said:
Can plz tell me where we have gone wrong:
We got our BSc engineering degree and marksheet(photocopies) attested by HEC and put in a sealed envelope. We sent it to WES and now they r saying resubmit it! What is wrong with it. We did as was said on the website. Now dnt know what is the matter :-X :-[ :-[ :-[
Dear - From your written text; I am not been able to understand what could have gone wrong. If you can explain what exactly you have done; I might be able to help.

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Yes I can explain: we are applying from pakistan for NOC 2132...mechanical engineering.
WES website said for ECA we need to send:
(1) Attested Fsc Certificate and marksheet in a sealed envelope
(2) Attested Matric certificate and marksheet in a sealed envelope
(3) BSc mechanical engineering certificate and marksheet attested by HEC and placed in a sealed and stamped envelope.

We sent ALL the documents mentioned above. Docs 1 and 2 were accepted by WES but not the Bsc engineering. They are saying resubmit them. They have sent a no reply email so we cant even ask what went wrong.

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
I just called FedEx, they say that they shall only deliver the documents to HEC Office and I shall have to followup with HEC regarding attestation and once the documents are attested they can collect from there. They are not taking the responsibility of attestation.

I think currently no courier is providing such service.

ak-pdl

May 22, 2014
Hello guys,

After getting all the documents attested by HEC, which documents do we have to put in A4 size brown envelope to get them sealed and whether we have to put WES form in that envelope as well?

Kindly reply me ASAP. Thanks in advance !!

atiq_khi

May 4, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
13-Jan-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
19-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-Jul-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-Jul-2016
Dr Reem said:
Yes I can explain: we are applying from pakistan for NOC 2132...mechanical engineering.
WES website said for ECA we need to send:
(1) Attested Fsc Certificate and marksheet in a sealed envelope
(2) Attested Matric certificate and marksheet in a sealed envelope
(3) BSc mechanical engineering certificate and marksheet attested by HEC and placed in a sealed and stamped envelope.

We sent ALL the documents mentioned above. Docs 1 and 2 were accepted by WES but not the Bsc engineering. They are saying resubmit them. They have sent a no reply email so we cant even ask what went wrong.
Hi there, iam facing same issue - can anyone please let me know the possible reasons. thanks,

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
naveedkhan said:
I just called FedEx, they say that they shall only deliver the documents to HEC Office and I shall have to followup with HEC regarding attestation and once the documents are attested they can collect from there. They are not taking the responsibility of attestation.

I think currently no courier is providing such service.

I can help u with degree attestation. Plz inbox me ur details.

atiq_khi

May 4, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
13-Jan-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
19-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
05-Jul-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-Jul-2016
maybe this is third time im contacting you - sorry, please let me know how you resolved this.

thanks,

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear You have to follow the procedure WES has described on their web. Photocopies of your degree and mark sheets will be attested by HEC and they ll seal it in an envelope.
Matric and inter certificates (photocopies) will be attested by IBCC and give it to u in sealed envelope.
Please follow the procedure they have explained

Did the problem resolve? Is it important to get the degrees attested again from HEC ? Can you explain if HEC attestation expires?

Hirra*

Jan 13, 2018
Did the problem resolve? Is it important to get the degrees attested again from HEC ? Can you explain if HEC attestation expires?
You can call on this num 111119432. Hec representative will guide you and u can ask them about validation of old attestation. As same I have done by sitting in Dubai. They guided me very well.
If you are out of Pak then u will dial
009251-111119432.

Reactions: tahir.faryal