+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing about to be postponed

Shishi2

May 24, 2023

Hello everyone
My hearing was supposed to be next month ,then rpd thru the greffier sent a letter to ask of the minister wants to be present .They responded yes and asked for the hearing to be rescheduled.I am representing myself ,J am waiting for what the rpd is going to say .I went thru other posts on the same topic and I feel like cbsa ,minister etc go away with everything, THESE PEOPLE hacked all my devices and social media for 9months now but still they pretend that they don't know who I am .They even douted the us birth certificate of my 10 years old daughter, they don't know who she is big lol.I read someone saying here that they cancel 3times his hearing, his lawyer asked not to the 3rd time ,rpd said OK but the day of the hearing ,the minister asked again to cancel and they said yes .Is Rpd really independent ?? Canada gives me some monarchy vibes .Are we in a kingdom ? In 9 months you cannot determine who people are ? My embassy confirmed my identity ,they still pretend that they don't know who I am.Refugee claimants don't need all this unnecessary stress SMH

My hearing was supposed to be next month, then I recleived a etter

Shishi2

May 24, 2023
Hello everyone
My hearing was supposed to be next month ,then rpd thru the greffier sent a letter to ask of the minister wants to be present .They responded yes and asked for the hearing to be rescheduled.I am representing myself ,J am waiting for what the rpd is going to say .I went thru other posts on the same topic and I feel like cbsa ,minister etc go away with everything, THESE PEOPLE hacked all my devices and social media for 9months now but still they pretend that they don't know who I am .They even douted the us birth certificate of my 10 years old daughter, they don't know who she is big lol.I read someone saying here that they cancel 3times his hearing, his lawyer asked not to the 3rd time ,rpd said OK but the day of the hearing ,the minister asked again to cancel and they said yes .Is Rpd really independent ?? Canada gives me some monarchy vibes .Are we in a kingdom ? In 9 months you cannot determine who people are ? My embassy confirmed my identity ,they still pretend that they don't know who I am.Refugee claimants don't need all this unnecessary stress SMH

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone
you need to work with a lawyer

Shishi2

May 24, 2023
I just got a voicemail saying that tblunt he hearing is cancelled for administrative reasin,this is why I like to be my own lawyer ,so Ia can receive the same level information .That's

you need to work with a lawyer

I just listened to a voicemail saying that my hearing got cancelled for administrative reason loll ,they are not being straightforward like in the letter I received ,l.This is one of the reason I prefer to be my own lawyer to be at the same level of information, plus I had a bad experience with a previous lawyer .Rpd is supposed to be independent SMH

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just got a voicemail saying that tblunt he hearing is cancelled for administrative reasin,this is why I like to be my own lawyer ,so Ia can receive the same level information .That's

I just listened to a voicemail saying that my hearing got cancelled for administrative reason loll ,they are not being straightforward like in the letter I received ,l.This is one of the reason I prefer to be my own lawyer to be at the same level of information, plus I had a bad experience with a previous lawyer .Rpd is supposed to be independent SMH
But are you lawyer by professional?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with a lawyer.

Once there is minister intervention, many of us here will generally recommend that the person hire a lawyer.

But your choice of course.

Good luck.

Reactions: Shishi2