+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Healthcare stream through EE

A710

Jan 1, 2024
Hi everyone,

i am a pharmacist with more than 5 years experience outside canada ,currently im here in canada on TRV i worked for one year in job 93101 and applied my EE profile and accepted under CEC and FSWP i need to know how to apply for healthcare stream??
i already add my outside canada experience as a pharmacist (31120) in personal history experience, do i need to do any thing else??
Thanks in advance

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,

i am a pharmacist with more than 5 years experience outside canada ,currently im here in canada on TRV i worked for one year in job 93101 and applied my EE profile and accepted under CEC and FSWP i need to know how to apply for healthcare stream??
i already add my outside canada experience as a pharmacist (31120) in personal history experience, do i need to do any thing else??
Thanks in advance
Did you receive an ITA? If not, that's what you need to get before you can apply for the healthcare stream.

About listing your foreign work exp in personal history, aren't you going to lose CRS points by not listing it under work history?

Reactions: A710

A710

Jan 1, 2024
Did you receive an ITA? If not, that's what you need to get before you can apply for the healthcare stream.

About listing your foreign work exp in personal history, aren't you going to lose CRS points by not listing it under work history?
so before getting ITA nothing to do except waiting?

and for the foreign work experience, my bad i put it under work history not under personal history.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so before getting ITA nothing to do except waiting?

and for the foreign work experience, my bad i put it under work history not under personal history.
You do nothing but wait. What is your CRS score? Look at past healthcare draws and see if your score would be high enough.

A710

Jan 1, 2024
You do nothing but wait. What is your CRS score? Look at past healthcare draws and see if your score would be high enough.
I am afraid if i put my primary occupation 93101 (as its not under healthcare stream) i will not be eligible to apply through Healthcare stream as a pharmacist outside canada.
My current crs is 422

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am afraid if i put my primary occupation 93101 (as its not under healthcare stream) i will not be eligible to apply through Healthcare stream as a pharmacist outside canada.
My current crs is 422
So put your NOC as pharmacist. Assume you did ECA through PEBC.

A710

Jan 1, 2024
So put your NOC as pharmacist. Assume you did ECA through PEBC.
I didn’t start the Canadian board process, thats why they advised me to put my primary occupation as 93101 since its from inside canada so i will be eligible for CEC. I already add pharmacist NOC in work history i dont know if it’s enough to make me eligible for healthcare stream or not .
I confused

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I didn’t start the Canadian board process, thats way they advised me to put my primary occupation as 93101 since its from inside canada so i will be eligible for CEC.
I confused
How long have you worked in Canada to be eligible for CEC. Who is “they”?

A710

Jan 1, 2024
How long have you worked in Canada to be eligible for CEC. Who is “they”?
I start working Nov/2022 and still until now .
I evaluate my degree through WES .
And sorry for miss understanding i meant immigration consultant

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I start working Nov/2022 and still until now .
I evaluate my degree through WES .
And sorry for miss understanding i mean immigration consultant
So you are only eligible for CEC once you have one year of Canadian work experience. In the first post, you said you are on TRV. So not sure what permit you are. Your primary NOC can be pharmacist if you have one year of continuos work experience. You will need PEBC.

A710

Jan 1, 2024
So you are only eligible for CEC once you have one year of Canadian work experience. In the first post, you said you are on TRV. So not sure what permit you are. Your primary NOC can be pharmacist if you have one year of continuos work experience. You will need PEBC.
Just to make myself clear, i came through CUAET program , so i have a work permit. I worked for one year until now as chemical operator 93101. Before i came to canada i used to be a pharmacist (5 years experience). If i put primary occupation 93101 am i still eligible fot healthcare stream?
or i need to change it to 31120 ( i don't have any experience as a pharmacist inside canada ) to get the ECA from PEBC it is going to take 20 month at least.
And really appreciate your prompt response

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Just to make myself clear, i came through CUAET program , so i have a work permit. I worked for one year until now as chemical operator 93101. Before i came to canada i used to be a pharmacist (5 years experience). If i put primary occupation 93101 am i still eligible fot healthcare stream?
or i need to change it to 31120 ( i don't have any experience as a pharmacist inside canada ) to get the ECA from PEBC it is going to take 20 month at least.
And really appreciate your prompt response
Your primary NOC needs to be in healthcare. Experience within the last 3 years.