+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having Issues displaying the dates in my OCI application online

1201mayank

May 3, 2024
Hi, I am trying to fill the OCI form online and the marriage date is shown like this 11\/SEP\/2019 , instead of 11/SEP/2019. I can't seem to fix it and I am afraid BLS or Indian counsel might not accept it, I modified it many times (selecting from calendar, entering by typing it, copy and paste, and all possible combinations) on Firefox/ chrome browsers. Other date fields are showing ok. Please suggest if you've encountered this issues and how to go about it. I have my walk in appointment in 3 days.

1201mayank

May 3, 2024
Hi, I am trying to fill the OCI form online and the marriage date is shown like this 11\/SEP\/2019 , instead of 11/SEP/2019. I can't seem to fix it and I am afraid BLS or Indian counsel might not accept it, I modified it many times (selecting from calendar, entering by typing it, copy and paste, and all possible combinations) on Firefox/ chrome browsers. Other date fields are showing ok. Please suggest if you've encountered this issues and how to go about it. I have my walk in appointment in 3 days.
Here's how it looks https://ibb.co/G0RvMrB

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Please verify from your mobile device or another computer to see if you encounter the same issue when creating the application(create dummy one). Avoid providing any grounds for BLS to reject your application, which would necessitate paying additional fees for resubmission. I tried at my end and it's getting populated properly.