06-06-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
MrsHubby said:
hi justagirl... i'm doing the same. Cheers!
Cheers to you too. :D

newgirl1

Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August,22,2014
Doc's Request.
Sept,25,2014
AOR Received.
Dec,25,2014
File Transfer...
Jan,6,2015
Med's Done....
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 11 2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 16 2015
justagirrl said:
Yeah. It's the whole holiday season thing. I'm drinking wine. Want me to pour you one?
Yes please ;)

newgirl1

Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August,22,2014
Doc's Request.
Sept,25,2014
AOR Received.
Dec,25,2014
File Transfer...
Jan,6,2015
Med's Done....
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 11 2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 16 2015
MrsHubby said:
:( sorry to hear that... some days sure are a lot harder than others. I find winter in general is the worst. The only good part is hockey!
Darn it, wish I liked hockey then :/ haha

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Hola

Not to make you envious but I am off to Holguin Monday am from TO so leaving PEI this evening Only a week but I will hopefully not think about this process for 7 days lol Fun ,rum ! And Sun Early Xmas present for me Take Care

Wishing everyone positive results !,,,

YHYY

Aug 10, 2014
Hello everyone,

Besides picking up my marriage certificate from Cuba after the wedding….is there anything else I must complete to authenticate our marriage before I return to Canada? A Cuban notary told use we must take our marriage certificate to Havana.

Second question. I'm deciding between a wedding on a resort or off the resort. What's the process for my Cuban fiancé's family and friends entering the resort and attending the ceremony?

Thank you!

MrsHubby

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2014
Nomination.....
SA - August 26, 2014
AOR Received.
(Havana Only) September 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CSQ - September 30, 2014
File Transfer...
September 18, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 27, 2014
Interview........
Requested February 24, Appt. March 24, 2015
Passport Req..
March 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2015
LANDED..........
April 16, 2015
YHYY said:
Hello everyone,

Besides picking up my marriage certificate from Cuba after the wedding....is there anything else I must complete to authenticate our marriage before I return to Canada? A Cuban notary told use we must take our marriage certificate to Havana.

Second question. I'm deciding between a wedding on a resort or off the resort. What's the process for my Cuban fiancé's family and friends entering the resort and attending the ceremony?

Thank you!

MrsHubby

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2014
Nomination.....
SA - August 26, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
CSQ - September 30, 2014
File Transfer...
September 18, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 27, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
March 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2015
LANDED..........
April 16, 2015
I wrote out a whole message on my phone put nothing posted... so I'll try again.

It depends on where in cuba you are getting married. We got married in Holguin, so going to Havana was not an option.(not a good one). Our notary sent the certificates to Havana for us, for a small fee, and 10 days later, we had the wedding certificates registered. I've heard that it has taken people over a month to get their certificate, and if you are not staying in cuba after the wedding for any period of time, you might want to consider providing "gifts" to ensure that you leave cuba with your marriage certificate in hand.
Another issue we had was that the notary kept our birth certificates. Not a big deal for mine (except that I still not get why they need to keep my original english BC, when they had the certified, registered spanish one that I had done at the embassy.) but I needed to bring my husbands back with me to translate and notarize for the application. Again, he did a lot of talking with the notary, and at the end of the day, we got it back, but we had to make a second trip to Holguin (another 4 hour round trip by taxi) to go pick it up.

You also need to bring back his police certificate. This is tricky because it can't be issued more than 3 months from when you submit your application, and the time it takes to get one in cuba can vary up to 60 days, so timing can be crucial here to avoid delays in your application.

Lastly, make sure to check the dates on your forms the day before you go! They change forms without notice, and if your form is not the newest, it will cause delays, as I'm sure you have seen on this forum.

You can invite your family's fiance to the resort, however they (more likely you, as most cubans can not afford it) will have to pay for a day pass. It's about 30CUC depending on the resort, and how long they are staying. We paid the extra 10CUC per person so that everyone could stay for supper and dancing. Otherwise, they had to be out of the resort by 6:00. Paying the extra allowed them to stay until 11:00, so we got some dinner and dancing in.

I can tell you that I am so happy that we did have the ceremony and the party at the resort. It was BEAUTIFUL. My 23 Canadian guests loved it, and 17 of the closest people from my new cuban family had the TIME OF THEIR LIFE. I'm not sure about your fiance's financial situation, but for my husband's family, it was the first time they had ever been on a resort. Most people arrived around noon, and spent time hanging out, and getting to know my family, which again, was priceless. Then we left everyone to go get ready for the wedding ceremony. I loved that I spent time with everyone before actually going down the sand path aisle towards the gorgeous blue sea and the most handsome man in the world, with my dad.

The ceremony part was on the Wednesday, and then on the Friday, we had a Cuban style party (much more casual) at someone's house on the ocean. That is where the rest of the friends, neighbors, strangers, everyone came! We were swimming, roasting pork, blasting the tunes, dancing and of course, much rum and 2 kegs of cervesa!

Just thinking back to that week (of the wedding), I am once again taken back by just how special it was. I am so excited for you that your day is coming.

MrsHubby

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2014
Nomination.....
SA - August 26, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
CSQ - September 30, 2014
File Transfer...
September 18, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 27, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
March 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2015
LANDED..........
April 16, 2015
Galano1213 said:
Hola

Not to make you envious but I am off to Holguin Monday am from TO so leaving PEI this evening Only a week but I will hopefully not think about this process for 7 days lol Fun ,rum ! And Sun Early Xmas present for me Take Care

Wishing everyone positive results !,,,
Have a great trip!! I wish I was going with you, but I'll have my turn Dec 27. Where are you staying this time? If you are in Banes, you might see my husband! and I'm sure you will have great news when you get back, which will come at the perfect time.

YHYY

Aug 10, 2014
MrsHubby said:
I wrote out a whole message on my phone put nothing posted... so I'll try again.

It depends on where in cuba you are getting married. We got married in Holguin, so going to Havana was not an option.(not a good one). Our notary sent the certificates to Havana for us, for a small fee, and 10 days later, we had the wedding certificates registered. I've heard that it has taken people over a month to get their certificate, and if you are not staying in cuba after the wedding for any period of time, you might want to consider providing "gifts" to ensure that you leave cuba with your marriage certificate in hand.
Another issue we had was that the notary kept our birth certificates. Not a big deal for mine (except that I still not get why they need to keep my original english BC, when they had the certified, registered spanish one that I had done at the embassy.) but I needed to bring my husbands back with me to translate and notarize for the application. Again, he did a lot of talking with the notary, and at the end of the day, we got it back, but we had to make a second trip to Holguin (another 4 hour round trip by taxi) to go pick it up.

You also need to bring back his police certificate. This is tricky because it can't be issued more than 3 months from when you submit your application, and the time it takes to get one in cuba can vary up to 60 days, so timing can be crucial here to avoid delays in your application.

Lastly, make sure to check the dates on your forms the day before you go! They change forms without notice, and if your form is not the newest, it will cause delays, as I'm sure you have seen on this forum.

You can invite your family's fiance to the resort, however they (more likely you, as most cubans can not afford it) will have to pay for a day pass. It's about 30CUC depending on the resort, and how long they are staying. We paid the extra 10CUC per person so that everyone could stay for supper and dancing. Otherwise, they had to be out of the resort by 6:00. Paying the extra allowed them to stay until 11:00, so we got some dinner and dancing in.

I can tell you that I am so happy that we did have the ceremony and the party at the resort. It was BEAUTIFUL. My 23 Canadian guests loved it, and 17 of the closest people from my new cuban family had the TIME OF THEIR LIFE. I'm not sure about your fiance's financial situation, but for my husband's family, it was the first time they had ever been on a resort. Most people arrived around noon, and spent time hanging out, and getting to know my family, which again, was priceless. Then we left everyone to go get ready for the wedding ceremony. I loved that I spent time with everyone before actually going down the sand path aisle towards the gorgeous blue sea and the most handsome man in the world, with my dad.

The ceremony part was on the Wednesday, and then on the Friday, we had a Cuban style party (much more casual) at someone's house on the ocean. That is where the rest of the friends, neighbors, strangers, everyone came! We were swimming, roasting pork, blasting the tunes, dancing and of course, much rum and 2 kegs of cervesa!

Just thinking back to that week (of the wedding), I am once again taken back by just how special it was. I am so excited for you that your day is coming.

Thank you sooooo much for this info!! It's so helpful. We're trying to get married in Holguin but his family and friends live in Guantanamo. I was looking at the Sol Rio De Luna y Mares resort. I've emailed the resort directly to get information on the process on daily pass. So you paid a total $40 for the day pass? The wedding package includes 25 guests I also emailed them to find out fees for the extra guests.

The resort takes care of the notary service but when did you guys talk to the notary to speed up the process via Havana? And types of gifts are preferred? lol
How many days before the wedding should the bride and groom be at the resort?
Did you book a room at the resort for 1 week or did you book an all inclusive with flight from Canada?
Did you book a group wedding package from the Airline?
The spousal sponsorship form, did you take it with you to get your husbands signatures? What's the benefit in taking it to Cuba versus waiting until my return to Canada?

Much love,
Mrs.Hubby

newgirl1

Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August,22,2014
Doc's Request.
Sept,25,2014
AOR Received.
Dec,25,2014
File Transfer...
Jan,6,2015
Med's Done....
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 11 2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 16 2015
YHYY said:
Hello everyone,

Besides picking up my marriage certificate from Cuba after the wedding....is there anything else I must complete to authenticate our marriage before I return to Canada? A Cuban notary told use we must take our marriage certificate to Havana.

Thank you!
Hello everyone,

Thank you!

MrsHubby pretty much explained everything u need to know. Usually they don't take your english birth certificate though, I think she was dealing with someone who didn't know the proper procedure. Your marriage certificate needs to be legalized through MINREX. Check to see if the Hotel takes care of that and makes sure it's ready by the time u are set to go back home. Once u have that you're good to go, don't listen to people who tell u that u need to take it to the Canadian Embassy after to get it registered (u might read that on other forums) or whatever because it's not true. I emailed the embassy and asked them.

MrsHubby The one really annoying thing is that when I emailed a couple hotels asking about wedding prices etc. they told me that because my husband was a cuban national and I'm Canadian we had to get married in the office in Havana??? lucky u, u got to get married on the beach Sad I swear it's so hard to get proper information from anyone in Cuba! Oh well. Our wedding turned out to be amazing anyways. Memorable to say the least! Lol It almost didn't happen because out translator couldn't make it so my husband was running around asking random people at the office to be the translator (since it couldn't be a family member or friend) After that sh*t show ended we all went to a beautiful Villa that we rented for the ceremony and danced, drank and roasted our pig Smiley)
Hahaha thinking back to everything leading up to the wedding I don't know how I managed to keep my cool...I remember laughing through everything at all the informal formalities hahaha. I'm from Vancouver so even just getting the paperwork in Canada done was a nightmare because there is NO CUBAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE ON THE WESTCOAST., and I'm sure you know that they don't answer phone calls or emails soooo I couldn't find anything out over the phone. I had to gather most of my information from forums. So I decided to fly across Canada to make sure to get everything done in person in Montreal and Ottawa instead of mailing things and having them be mailed back continuously because something was not correct. Man am I glad I did that because I can't tell u how many separate times I had to go to the Cuban consulate, my birth countries consulate and the ministry of foreign affairs! Wow I'm soooo glad that nightmare is behind us lol. And now dealing with the next nightmare...CIC! Lol

MrsHubby

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2014
Nomination.....
SA - August 26, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
CSQ - September 30, 2014
File Transfer...
September 18, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 27, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
March 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2015
LANDED..........
April 16, 2015
YHYY said:
Thank you sooooo much for this info!! It's so helpful. We're trying to get married in Holguin but his family and friends live in Guantanamo. I was looking at the Sol Rio De Luna y Mares resort. I've emailed the resort directly to get information on the process on daily pass. So you paid a total $40 for the day pass? The wedding package includes 25 guests I also emailed them to find out fees for the extra guests.

The resort takes care of the notary service but when did you guys talk to the notary to speed up the process via Havana? And types of gifts are preferred? lol
How many days before the wedding should the bride and groom be at the resort?
Did you book a room at the resort for 1 week or did you book an all inclusive with flight from Canada?
Did you book a group wedding package from the Airline?
The spousal sponsorship form, did you take it with you to get your husbands signatures? What's the benefit in taking it to Cuba versus waiting until my return to Canada?

Much love,
Mrs.Hubby
I booked a wedding package trip with sunwing. I have to admit, sunwing royally SUCKED SUCKED SUCKED!!! that has to be the only part of the trip that was disappointing. I'll spare you the novel There were so many customer service issues. But, on the positive side, because it was part of the wedding package, I had a reserved place to put my dress. We were also supposed to get an updated room, which we did not. The hotel was willing to, but by that point (3:00am - after 8 hours delay) I just wanted a bed, and then I couldn't be bothered to try and move everything.

The package was all-inclusive, and my travel agent also took care of booking my husband's reservation. We stayed for 2 weeks, while the rest of my party stayed for one. The travel agent that booked the reservation for my husband was able to get a price much lower than if he had shown up or booked from Cuba. We stayed at Brisas Guardalavaca.

You have to make a trip to Holguin a few days before the wedding to do the paperwork (or in your case, maybe Santiago is closer?), but in any case, they want 3-4 days before the wedding. You will probably have to pay for a taxi to do this. My husband arranged for a minibus so that my parents, 2 aunts, my brother and 2 nephews came with us to Holguin. we did the notary stuff, then took them for a tour of Holguin, including the casa particular that we would "hide" at (he was a Gaviota employee ... nuf said!)The wedding planner helped arrange our appointment. We had to pay 800 CUC to the notary, and 25cuc to cover the cost of the taxi for the notary to come to the beach to do the wedding.

The wedding planner cost us 400CUC, and it included the decorating of the beach(gazebo, chairs, aisle, arch way), the wedding cake, the photographer (25 pic & album included. we bought 2 CDs for 150cuc), champagne and juice after the ceremony, my bouquet, an his boutonniere, flowers everywhere, the house band that played romantic music while my dad walked me to the gazebo, and then played happy music after the ceremony. she was also the translator, they decorated the restaurant, as well as the discotheque with some of our special requests (we rented that from 8-11pm for 5 cuc a person - I had designed shot glasses with out names, flags, date of the wedding and palm tree with "cuba" on the back as a souvenir for everyone. They make a pyramid on a table in the middle of the dance floor with them.. so cool with the color lights moving.) They also arranged for a PA on the beach because we thought that people would not be able to hear. She also made the hair appointment, arrange for the caleche, the delivery of the bouquet, etc... Like I was saying before, the hours before the wedding, I was sitting with everyone chilling until it was time to go take my shower, etc.. Honestly, made everything so easy for me. you would NEVER find that in Canada for 400$.

As for the forms, YES, he needs to sign the forms. Tricky a little because on the application (0008 i think) you have to put the wedding date, and it won't let you put something in the future or it won't "validate". What I did was complete the form with the wedding date one year earlier, validated and printed the forms. If I recall, the page your husband has to sign has a bar code in it, so you have to do that step. Then when I got back, I just changed the date, re-validate, and printed again. There weren't any changes to the barcode page with the signature. (I ran it through some software to be sure) The wedding date is in one of the codes on the first page, so I just printed the new one, replaced the second page with the one my husband signed.

For the sponsored person form (5490), I filled out as much as I could, including what I thought the answers would be, even though the wedding had not happened yet and put "see attached", and added page to the back once I was back. If you wait until you are back to fill it out, you will need to send the original to Cuba, have him sign it, and send it back. it's about 60CUC to use DHL and it takes about 2 weeks for a piece of paper.

Make sure to take all the forms that he needs to sign. Trying to send forms back and forth to cuba is not fun!!! especially signature pages.

I would recommend going through your entire application before you go so you know what u need and what forms needs signatures. Preparing the immigration package is stressful, so whatever you can do up front, will help.

YHYY

Aug 10, 2014
newgirl1 said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you!

MrsHubby pretty much explained everything u need to know. Usually they don't take your english birth certificate though, I think she was dealing with someone who didn't know the proper procedure. Your marriage certificate needs to be legalized through MINREX. Check to see if the Hotel takes care of that and makes sure it's ready by the time u are set to go back home. Once u have that you're good to go, don't listen to people who tell u that u need to take it to the Canadian Embassy after to get it registered (u might read that on other forums) or whatever because it's not true. I emailed the embassy and asked them.

MrsHubby The one really annoying thing is that when I emailed a couple hotels asking about wedding prices etc. they told me that because my husband was a cuban national and I'm Canadian we had to get married in the office in Havana??? lucky u, u got to get married on the beach Sad I swear it's so hard to get proper information from anyone in Cuba! Oh well. Our wedding turned out to be amazing anyways. Memorable to say the least! Lol It almost didn't happen because out translator couldn't make it so my husband was running around asking random people at the office to be the translator (since it couldn't be a family member or friend) After that sh*t show ended we all went to a beautiful Villa that we rented for the ceremony and danced, drank and roasted our pig Smiley)
Hahaha thinking back to everything leading up to the wedding I don't know how I managed to keep my cool...I remember laughing through everything at all the informal formalities hahaha. I'm from Vancouver so even just getting the paperwork in Canada done was a nightmare because there is NO CUBAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE ON THE WESTCOAST., and I'm sure you know that they don't answer phone calls or emails soooo I couldn't find anything out over the phone. I had to gather most of my information from forums. So I decided to fly across Canada to make sure to get everything done in person in Montreal and Ottawa instead of mailing things and having them be mailed back continuously because something was not correct. Man am I glad I did that because I can't tell u how many separate times I had to go to the Cuban consulate, my birth countries consulate and the ministry of foreign affairs! Wow I'm soooo glad that nightmare is behind us lol. And now dealing with the next nightmare...CIC! Lol

Thank you so much Newgirl. So we don't have take a trip to Havana? That's a relief. I'm waiting on the resort to respond back.

Much love

newgirl1

Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August,22,2014
Doc's Request.
Sept,25,2014
AOR Received.
Dec,25,2014
File Transfer...
Jan,6,2015
Med's Done....
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 11 2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 16 2015
YHYY said:
Thank you so much Newgirl. So we don't have take a trip to Havana? That's a relief. I'm waiting on the resort to respond back.

Much love
yeah see what the hotel says. Just make sure u clarify that your husband is a cuban national and u Canadian. The process is obviously a lot different then just if 2 Canadians were getting married. Good luck with everything!

YHYY

Aug 10, 2014
MrsHubby said:
I booked a wedding package trip with sunwing. I have to admit, sunwing royally SUCKED SUCKED SUCKED!!! that has to be the only part of the trip that was disappointing. I'll spare you the novel There were so many customer service issues. But, on the positive side, because it was part of the wedding package, I had a reserved place to put my dress. We were also supposed to get an updated room, which we did not. The hotel was willing to, but by that point (3:00am - after 8 hours delay) I just wanted a bed, and then I couldn't be bothered to try and move everything.

The package was all-inclusive, and my travel agent also took care of booking my husband's reservation. We stayed for 2 weeks, while the rest of my party stayed for one. The travel agent that booked the reservation for my husband was able to get a price much lower than if he had shown up or booked from Cuba. We stayed at Brisas Guardalavaca.

You have to make a trip to Holguin a few days before the wedding to do the paperwork (or in your case, maybe Santiago is closer?), but in any case, they want 3-4 days before the wedding. You will probably have to pay for a taxi to do this. My husband arranged for a minibus so that my parents, 2 aunts, my brother and 2 nephews came with us to Holguin. we did the notary stuff, then took them for a tour of Holguin, including the casa particular that we would "hide" at (he was a Gaviota employee ... nuf said!)The wedding planner helped arrange our appointment. We had to pay 800 CUC to the notary, and 25cuc to cover the cost of the taxi for the notary to come to the beach to do the wedding.

The wedding planner cost us 400CUC, and it included the decorating of the beach(gazebo, chairs, aisle, arch way), the wedding cake, the photographer (25 pic & album included. we bought 2 CDs for 150cuc), champagne and juice after the ceremony, my bouquet, an his boutonniere, flowers everywhere, the house band that played romantic music while my dad walked me to the gazebo, and then played happy music after the ceremony. she was also the translator, they decorated the restaurant, as well as the discotheque with some of our special requests (we rented that from 8-11pm for 5 cuc a person - I had designed shot glasses with out names, flags, date of the wedding and palm tree with "cuba" on the back as a souvenir for everyone. They make a pyramid on a table in the middle of the dance floor with them.. so cool with the color lights moving.) They also arranged for a PA on the beach because we thought that people would not be able to hear. She also made the hair appointment, arrange for the caleche, the delivery of the bouquet, etc... Like I was saying before, the hours before the wedding, I was sitting with everyone chilling until it was time to go take my shower, etc.. Honestly, made everything so easy for me. you would NEVER find that in Canada for 400$.

As for the forms, YES, he needs to sign the forms. Tricky a little because on the application (0008 i think) you have to put the wedding date, and it won't let you put something in the future or it won't "validate". What I did was complete the form with the wedding date one year earlier, validated and printed the forms. If I recall, the page your husband has to sign has a bar code in it, so you have to do that step. Then when I got back, I just changed the date, re-validate, and printed again. There weren't any changes to the barcode page with the signature. (I ran it through some software to be sure) The wedding date is in one of the codes on the first page, so I just printed the new one, replaced the second page with the one my husband signed.

For the sponsored person form (5490), I filled out as much as I could, including what I thought the answers would be, even though the wedding had not happened yet and put "see attached", and added page to the back once I was back. If you wait until you are back to fill it out, you will need to send the original to Cuba, have him sign it, and send it back. it's about 60CUC to use DHL and it takes about 2 weeks for a piece of paper.

Make sure to take all the forms that he needs to sign. Trying to send forms back and forth to cuba is not fun!!! especially signature pages.

I would recommend going through your entire application before you go so you know what u need and what forms needs signatures. Preparing the immigration package is stressful, so whatever you can do up front, will help.

Great information and advise. Really appreciate it. Question, the package from the resort includes notary. Wouldn't that mean I don't have to pay anything extra for another notary?

I've started going through the application forms. I wanna be prepared before I get there.

Much love Mrs.Hubby!

:D

MrsHubby

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2014
Nomination.....
SA - August 26, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
CSQ - September 30, 2014
File Transfer...
September 18, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 27, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
March 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2015
LANDED..........
April 16, 2015
That's what I thought originally, but all the package included was arranging for the notary, Not the fees to get the marriage certificate. We had to pay the wedding planner 400 and the notary office 800. The notary was cash only at the notary's office before the wedding.. The wedding planner i put on out hotel tab and paid it when we checked out.