+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone submitted WES ECA vis NSDC?

ash7788

Jul 3, 2024
I am seeing this option on the WES website.. not sure how it works. If anyone has gone through this process, request some guidance

Jul 4, 2024
I am seeing this option on the WES website.. not sure how it works. If anyone has gone through this process, request some guidance
NSDC is a 3rd party verification process which is linked up with WES. They charge you around 3000 to 4000 rs for the verification and request you to share few documents to start the assessment.

The transcript processing cum verification is done by NSDC which is a safest and Quickest option for applying transcripts.

Note : Based upon the universities this option is provided.

ELI00000

Jul 22, 2024
NSDC is a 3rd party verification process which is linked up with WES. They charge you around 3000 to 4000 rs for the verification and request you to share few documents to start the assessment.

The transcript processing cum verification is done by NSDC which is a safest and Quickest option for applying transcripts.

Note : Based upon the universities this option is provided.
Hi,
I have submitted the documents through this option, Can u tell me what are the remaining process to complete the WES application?

RafBrampton

Aug 20, 2024
Ive been in Canada since 2009. Despite trying to send and upload all info from Univ of Delhi, which as per W.E.S. is verifiable by NSDC I am stuck and waiting for 2 months ( Since June 18, 2024) Today is Aug 20, 2024.

They are rather showing that my Grade 12 is stuck ( Weird?) and are asking for that when I am only seeking University of Delhi Marksheet to be verified. It shows Delhi University Verified. ( I had paid $59.23) as fee for NSDC in addition to below amount to W.E.S.
Total Charges (CAD):$324.31
Terrible wait, incompetent staff

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Ive been in Canada since 2009. Despite trying to send and upload all info from Univ of Delhi, which as per W.E.S. is verifiable by NSDC I am stuck and waiting for 2 months ( Since June 18, 2024) Today is Aug 20, 2024.

They are rather showing that my Grade 12 is stuck ( Weird?) and are asking for that when I am only seeking University of Delhi Marksheet to be verified. It shows Delhi University Verified. ( I had paid $59.23) as fee for NSDC in addition to below amount to W.E.S.
Total Charges (CAD):$324.31
Terrible wait, incompetent staff
Usually the evaluation is for highest degree achieved till date but if required WES can request lower ones as well, mention in between lines on WES website.
Everywhere these days is terrible, because of mass layoffs season and short staff. Also it really depends upon international postal services as well, you never know if it has been sent from your Uni or not. Hope you have consulted your Uni to follow-up.

sapa

Aug 21, 2024
Would be great to hear everyone's experiences with using NSDC.
Please feel free to share your timeline even if you are awaiting or have made partial progress.
Here is mine

14 Aug - Requested verification for Bachelor's degree through NSDC
26 Aug - No updates to share.