+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone ever gotten a medical pass on a Saturday or Sunday?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Sorry it's a bit of a silly question.. but has anyone ever gotten news regarding a passed medical exam on a Saturday or Sunday? Or does it have to happen on a workday (M-F)?
Obviously, I'm losing my mind here (haha :-\ )

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
dan_and said:
Mate, I have no idea. But here's a serious suggestion: why don't you go out and enjoy your weekend rather than biting your nails about something that's completely out of your control now?

Getting PR, even under Express Entry, is a long process. If you're already stressing like this after five days (!), you're going to be a nervous wreck by the end of it.
that's not a bad suggestion at all.. that was the plan :)
however... i'm an obese person and had reported that I have higher than normal blood pressure... i was also taking a pill that makes me pee 50% of the sugar i'm eating every day (as a way to lighten load on the pancreas)... forgot to tell the doctor about the drug, and so the found some glucose in my urine, which is a classic sign of advanced diabetes (I'm not diabetic, that's the sad part)... So that's why i'm worried... a CIC agent might just reject my application citing that I could be a burden to the Canadian healthcare system... I know I don't really have any control now, but I can't help but feel worried (rightfully so)... I was hoping I get meds passed tomorrow (saturday), so I can truly enjoy my weekend... *sighhhh*

oh well... wish me luck!

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
tomneversfield said:
that's not a bad suggestion at all.. that was the plan :)
however... i'm an obese person and had reported that I have higher than normal blood pressure... i was also taking a pill that makes me pee 50% of the sugar i'm eating every day (as a way to lighten load on the pancreas)... forgot to tell the doctor about the drug, and so the found some glucose in my urine, which is a classic sign of advanced diabetes (I'm not diabetic, that's the sad part)... So that's why i'm worried... a CIC agent might just reject my application citing that I could be a burden to the Canadian healthcare system... I know I don't really have any control now, but I can't help but feel worried (rightfully so)... I was hoping I get meds passed tomorrow (saturday), so I can truly enjoy my weekend... *sighhhh*

oh well... wish me luck!
Did you do a second urine test to confirm? They found sugar in my urine as well but i cleanse my body after that for 3-4 days and drank a lot of water and zero processed sugar. Second test ame out perfect. Cic recommends second test in all cases to be sure - doctor asks to go through that.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
never seen any updates during the weekend. my medical took a month to pass and there were no issues or concerns whatsoever. just hang tight. besides, diabetes isn't considered an illness that would be a strain on the health system, its really very common.

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Hey don't worry be a man it took almost 2.5 months to passed my medical if ill tell u my story urs is nothing but god saved me so be patience be brave ok

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Thank you all for your responses. Looks like I'll just have to buckle down and be patient. :)

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I got mine last Saturday. Of course, I can't know when exactly they did it, but I checked on my Friday evening (GMT+1) and it wasn't done, and I received the email on my Saturday, 3pm and it was done.