Med's Done....
12/2009
Passport Req..
?
Mike053 said:
sandar said:
I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it!
Today!
congrats dude...share your timeline and date on nomination letter and then move to cic process ;-)

My letter is dated May 4, so it took 24 days to reach me.
By the way what is the website where all the details about the CIC application prosess?

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
sandar said:
Mike053 said:
sandar said:
Today!
congrats dude...share your timeline and date on nomination letter and then move to cic process ;-)

By the way what is the website where all the details about the CIC application prosess?
Congrats!
I think it is http://www.cic.gc.ca/
Your letter should contain the exact link I guess.
P.S. Check with others.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
sandar said:
Mike053 said:
sandar said:
Today!
congrats dude......

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
vsrao said:
sandar said:
Mike053 said:
sandar said:
Today!
congrats dude......

Sandar what is your NOC code?

sandar

Apr 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05/2009
AOR Received.
11/2009
File Transfer...
01/2010
Med's Request
12/2009
Med's Done....
12/2009
Passport Req..
?
vsrao said:
vsrao said:
sandar said:
Mike053 said:
sandar said:
Today!
congrats dude......

Sandar what is your NOC code?

np50

May 8, 2009
hi folks.
I am applying for PNP through an immigration consultant.They told me that several jobs have been removed after the May 19 changes. Just wanna know if software developers/ consultants can still apply for PNP or not.
Regards
Nitesh

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
np50 said:
hi folks.
I am applying for PNP through an immigration consultant.They told me that several jobs have been removed after the May 19 changes. Just wanna know if software developers/ consultants can still apply for PNP or not.
Regards
Nitesh
No, the IT jobs are removed (except if you are a project manager, you may still apply). So, no more developers/consultants/programmers.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Very funny. Please post your mailing address and ssn# here. Their attorney might have asked this guy to refer some other guys to apply thru them to eligible for refferal bonus.....

Albertagoverner said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

This is a nice forum.We are 5 people applied this alberta program through attorney. Our documents had been received on Apr 7th 2009.till now we did it received any file no.And our documents had been received by Signed for by: M.FLEURY. Please add our 5 people into the spreadsheet.

our 5 people names are:

Sudheer,Gopal,Venu,Naga,Leela.

If you have any information then please contact me to 732-877-3120 or 608-332-1017.

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
Dear Sudheer:

I am impressed with your way of sharing information. you sound like an honest man. You must be working with true resume presently. How many Kilo Meters away from Hyderabad you used to live in India? 200, 300??

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
chow said:
Very funny. Please post your mailing address and ssn# here. Their attorney might have asked this guy to refer some other guys to apply thru them to eligible for refferal bonus.....

Albertagoverner said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

This is a nice forum.We are 5 people applied this alberta program through attorney. Our documents had been received on Apr 7th 2009.till now we did it received any file no.And our documents had been received by Signed for by: M.FLEURY. Please add our 5 people into the spreadsheet.

our 5 people names are:

If you have any information then please contact me to 732-877-3120 or 608-332-1017.

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
Dear Sudheer:

I am impressed with your way of sharing information. you sound like an honest man. You must be working with true resume presently. How many Kilo Meters away from Hyderabad you used to live in India? 200, 300??
I am surprised by the innocence (or ignorance) of this gentleman. However dear gentleman, don't put any of your personal info on the internet.

This reminds me of a guy on LinkedIn. I shall not give his name here to protect his privacy. He had put his age, height, weight, religion, marital status etc there...

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Well, I went a step ahead and gave him a call .. as he sparked all of our attention and surprise..

He is a real gentleman and was very soft natured. He appreciated many of our senior members who provide great inputs to the forum.

Ofcourse, he is from Andhra but great at heart.

He said, he didn't care much about many of our concerns about he posting his phone number etc., however he did mention that one person really offended him by asking a sarcastic question "how many kilometers away from Hyderabad he used to live and giving numbers like 200, 300"

We know who it is, its our infamous Albertagoverner who already become infamous with a new comer on his first post !! LOL !!

dnataraj said:
Albertagoverner said:
venkata said:
Hi Floks

our 5 people names are:

Thanks
Sudheer Kanchi
Dear Sudheer: