+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Ainprules

May 5, 2009
HI Governor,
Do you which bucket and file numbers they are processing right now. Mine is 68X. this is will be a gr8 help.

Thanks

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear governor,
So you are sure that I will get the nomination certificate very soon? I am getting all documents ready. Once I received it I will submit it to CIC, so that I do not need to renew my contract.
my file number was rounded to 84x and the real one is x836.
Best
Yes sir definitely you are getting very soon. I am not confirmed as of now that these two nominations include you or not. But you are getting. Your Home PCC even after issuance will good till 3 months so you don't have to worry about these things. What contract? Is your H1B expring?

A

Albertagoverner

Ainprules said:
HI Governor,
Do you which bucket and file numbers they are processing right now. Mine is 68X. this is will be a gr8 help.

Thanks

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear governor,
So you are sure that I will get the nomination certificate very soon? I am getting all documents ready. Once I received it I will submit it to CIC, so that I do not need to renew my contract.
Best
Yes sir definitely you are getting very soon. I am not confirmed as of now that these two nominations include you or not. But you are getting. Your Home PCC even after issuance will good till 3 months so you don't have to worry about these things. What contract? Is your H1B expring?
The Bucket in process now contains early January and late dec files.

Ainprules

May 5, 2009
Actually what i wanted to ask you was that 652 received nomination recently and i am 68X so i thought i am close thats why i asked you this question. By when do you think i will able to receive my nomination. Thanks again.

Albertagoverner said:
Ainprules said:
HI Governor,

Thanks

Albertagoverner said:
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear governor,
Best
The Bucket in process now contains early January and late dec files.

bubbly2009

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/03/2010
AOR Received.
26/06/2010
File Transfer...
26/10/2010
Med's Request
26/06/2010
Med's Done....
12/07/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1/7/2011
VISA ISSUED...
1/10/2011
LANDED..........
1/14/2011
my file number is 94* when can I expect my nomination certificate.

please can u answer few of my questions:

what are the sites where i can post my resume for opportunities in Alberta? Is it really tough in a getting a job as a Civil Engineering?

Any civil engineers in this forum?

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
Hi Bubbly2009,
I am a civill engineer too. I have been thinking about that myself. Well let us think of it like this, it wouldn't be hard for a person with GC here in the US to get a job. So why would it take too long for a person in Canada with a PR to find a job?
I have found some jobs in MONSTER which suit my profile while I submitted my AINP application. Try and see if any of them match you profile in the following websites,
http://alberta.jobs.com/
http://www.jobs.alberta.ca/

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
However, I beleive you will need to get "professioanl certifications" to practice your skills in Canada (did you not receive some flyers from AINP when you cleard pre-assessment?). You might want to check into that too....

Not to alarm anyone, I have read articles (also heard from folks in canada) on various sites about how difficult it is to find good jobs in Canada if you dont have a "Canadian" degree..I am a Mech Engr myself, am planning on doin more research in coming days..

Gud Luck.

sava said:
Hi Bubbly2009,
I am a civill engineer too. I have been thinking about that myself. Well let us think of it like this, it wouldn't be hard for a person with GC here in the US to get a job. So why would it take too long for a person in Canada with a PR to find a job?
I have found some jobs in MONSTER which suit my profile while I submitted my AINP application. Try and see if any of them match you profile in the following websites,

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Yes that's what I have heard too. It is quite tough to get a job in one's field initially in Canada. One has to do some kind of labour jobs to make ends meet and try to get certification in Canada. The best of luck to everyone in this forum!!!!

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
Jacaranda said:
yeah I wonder why ppl complain about canadian winter.... my second winter here in the East coast was atrociously horrible...freezing snow every single week... if I can live in the East coast winter, then I know canadian winter wont be worse....
Good News! Two Certificates are being issue this Thursday, May 7
Mr Governer,

If its going to be 2-3 certificates being sent out every day... what is the guarantee that AINP will not further increase the processing time?

Also I read in one of the threads that AINP has 3-4 officers working on the applications... if thats the case... man it looks like a rough ride ahead...

I am asking this question to you rather than AINP with the reason being you have sources inside ;)

BR,
McLuvin

A

Albertagoverner

McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
Jacaranda said:
yeah I wonder why ppl complain about canadian winter.... my second winter here in the East coast was atrociously horrible...freezing snow every single week... if I can live in the East coast winter, then I know canadian winter wont be worse....
Good News! Two Certificates are being issue this Thursday, May 7
Mr Governer,

If its going to be 2-3 certificates being sent out every day... what is the guarantee that AINP will not further increase the processing time?

Also I read in one of the threads that AINP has 3-4 officers working on the applications... if thats the case... man it looks like a rough ride ahead...

I am asking this question to you rather than AINP with the reason being you have sources inside ;)

BR,
McLuvin
Waiting Folks:

The Current application load consists of 3000+ files piled up there. In terms of Officer, One Officer is 100% dedicated to these applications, somtimes officer from Family and employer driven stream's officer also assist her but that happens once in while. Again, They are responsibile and they will be able to meet the process time.

A

Albertagoverner

MyAlberta said:
Can you give us any idea approximately how many files from 3000+ are from new process.
Everything is in buckets no clue which one is with AINP 009 or which one is with invitation letter.

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Can you give us any idea approximately how many files from 3000+ are from new process.
Everything is in buckets no clue which one is with AINP 009 or which one is with invitation letter.
Mr.Governer,

Agreed with your summary.

Tell me something, I had applied on march 9th and have not even recieved any email or anything of that sort. When can i see some kind of activity on my file.

Atleast to know that I am still in there..... alive :)

Again Governer, I dunno if its fact that you tell. But hey what the hell, I would rather believe you !!!!

BR,
McLuvin

A

Albertagoverner

McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Mr.Governer,

Tell me something, I had applied on march 9th and have not even recieved any email or anything of that sort. When can i see some kind of activity on my file.

Again Governer, I dunno if its fact that you tell. But hey what the hell, I would rather believe you !!!!

BR,
McLuvin
God knows better than me.

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
I have heard that too 6sigma, but lot of us working here in "traditional" fields might have got their masters from US and some of them also might have got their P.E. (Proffesional Engineer) licences too (I am on my way there). The P.E. from Texas can transfer his license to Canada as Govt. of Canada has an agreement in that regards. I hope it wouldn't be hard for P.E's from other states too.
In my opinion, and I have talked to a person here in my office (who is an immigrated Canadian citizen), if you have Masters and good communication skills it wouldn't be hard to find a Job.

6SigmaMBB said:
However, I beleive you will need to get "professioanl certifications" to practice your skills in Canada (did you not receive some flyers from AINP when you cleard pre-assessment?). You might want to check into that too....

Not to alarm anyone, I have read articles (also heard from folks in canada) on various sites about how difficult it is to find good jobs in Canada if you dont have a "Canadian" degree..I am a Mech Engr myself, am planning on doin more research in coming days..

Gud Luck.

sava said:
Hi Bubbly2009,

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
McLuvin said:
Albertagoverner said:
MyAlberta said:
Mr.Governer,

BR,
McLuvin
God knows better than me.
Dude, thats not fair.... kuch tho bhak detha... :(

BR,
McLuvin