+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Yes peace please. The idea of this forum is mainly to exchange ideas and information. Anyways any new nominations. filenumbers????

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Albertadude said:
Yes peace please. The idea of this forum is mainly to exchange ideas and information. Anyways any new nominations. filenumbers????
We haven't seen any filenumbers in last few weeks. "RABZEE" can u please post ur timeline?

Apr 14, 2009
I agree with you 6sigma.This program is all beacuse of the shortage in the speciality occupations.If Canadian work environment/people/govt still wanna aspire for Canadian degree/Experience/etc they should include that criteria in the program or else should hon us equal status to that of other Permanent residents already residing there.

Best,
AI

[/quote]

A

Albertagoverner

alberta_immigrant said:
I agree with you 6sigma.This program is all beacuse of the shortage in the speciality occupations.If Canadian work environment/people/govt still wanna aspire for Canadian degree/Experience/etc they should include that criteria in the program or else should hon us equal status to that of other Permanent residents already residing there.

Best,
AI
[/quote]

Can anybody mention the last file who got nomination certificate? Why they suddenly got stuck?
Reason 1: It was a long weekend Good friday & Easter. Progress will appear from tomorrow and on Thursady & Friday new issuance of file numbers. Some staff member took off today as well so they can spend 5 days vacation.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlbertaCitizen said:
Hey Leon:

Tum to bade Madarchod kism ke insan maloom hote ho? Abe mein AlbertaGoverner ki predictions ki daad de raha hun. Mere yaar ka Nomination aa gaya abhi AlbertaGoverner ki predictions ke accordingly.
If you want to ask me something, you need to write in English.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rascojenkins said:
Yeah thanks Leon there is only one language recongnised in this forum and that is English.
I don't really care much what language people speak to each other but when I see a question directed at me in a language I don't understand, obviously I can't answer the question :)

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Leon said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
Hey Leon:

Tum to bade Madarchod kism ke insan maloom hote ho? Abe mein AlbertaGoverner ki predictions ki daad de raha hun. Mere yaar ka Nomination aa gaya abhi AlbertaGoverner ki predictions ke accordingly.
If you want to ask me something, you need to write in English.
It is not worth wasting time from worthless people on this forum. Their posts display the background they come from. I am just putting this message across to AlbertaCitizen that more than AINP he deserves a life.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
Can anybody mention the last file who got nomination certificate?

I did not follow this forum over the long weekend. I believe the last reported nomination was for File # 517. This info might be outdated. Feel free to correct.

A

Albertagoverner

shyli said:
Albertagoverner said:
shyli said:
I received a call from pnp office today that they are looking at my file and that I need to send them my recent pay stubs because I relocated from California to Pennsylvania.

They also asked if I'm still working with same employer or not.

Pre-Assessment Sent: 11/11/2008
Recipt Confirmation recieved by me: 11/12/2008
Application Recieved by PNP office: 01/15/2009
File Number recieved by me: 02/11/2009
Shyli:
Can you provide a bit detail. Did you change employer while you relocated to PA? or they are asking recent paystub because old one has CA address on it? What is your file no.?
I did not change my employer. I relocated from California to Pennsylvania and updated PnP of my address change in Mid march through Fax. Yesterday while going through my file they noticed my address updation request and asked me if I've changed my employer too. I responded in NO. So they asked me a proof i.e. paystub which I sent immediately.
My file no is XXXX-XX-066X
Hey Shyli:

When you sent them your paystub, did they say anything? Did you get anything?

A

Albertagoverner

nomad_musafir said:
Albertagoverner said:
Can anybody mention the last file who got nomination certificate?

I did not follow this forum over the long weekend. I believe the last reported nomination was for File # 517. This info might be outdated. Feel free to correct.

Folks,
A question: What date is considered as date of application when you talk on Hotline? The date when you start applying for Pre-Assessment or the date when you send AINP pack with invitation letter?
In case when you get your invitation in November 2008, but you send packet to AINP in January 2009 what will considered as date of application?

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Guys,
Do you know any IT companies in USA that are able to sponsor for H1 B visa from other majors such as Chemist, Mechanic Eng, Chem Eng, etc?
Thank you for your advice. I look forward to hearing from you all .
Regards,
Yo

A

Albertagoverner

yofeihong said:
Guys,
Do you know any IT companies in USA that are able to sponsor for H1 B visa from other majors such as Chemist, Mechanic Eng, Chem Eng, etc?
Thank you for your advice. I look forward to hearing from you all .
Regards,
Yo

Well Good question. This year only 42-43000 petition were filed. USCIS is still accepting H1B applications. As far as Majors are concerned as long as your skillset is okay, you should be fine. Well this thread is not for this purpose but some are here:

www.mastech.com
www.collabera.com
www.saphhire.com (Saphhire do file H1B, they have thier in house small Division called DB Concepts which will file your H1 and you will be on W2 of Sapphire)
www.teksystems.com

These are consulting type organizations but will take care of immigration needs.