+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Hi Friends,

I have recd an email from AINP (dated3/28) asking me to provide them with copy of my latest pay stub and my original offer letter (from 2006) from my employer. Has anyone else recd such a request before (or current)?..how long has it taken since this request to actually receive the "Nomination Cert"?

Thanks..

P.S: My file # is XXXX-XX-0655 & you can see my timelines in previous pages..

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
AlbertaGov,

I did send them a copy of my pay stubb when I sent in docs in Dec....I think they are asking for currecnt paystubb to make sure that I am still employed at this time.. This is exactly the wordings from the e-mail : "At this time, please submit a copy of your most recent pay stub, preferably for the end of March 2009."

I did see somewhr in this forum that they were asking ppl to send latest paystubbs before nominating..is that true??

My original offer letter is not a problem, I have them & the original petition shows the same amt I recd during my first year ..I figure the reason why they are asking is that the offer letter I sent to them in Dec was the one I recd when I got promoted in June 08 (and it has not been a year at this time in this new role yet..and they want to make sure that I have more than a year exp on H1B) which shows that they are looking into every minute details of one's application!

P.S: I am a mech engr by trade and a 6sigma practitioner working for an OEM (non IT) as a full-time employee for the past 3 years.

A

Albertagoverner

6SigmaMBB said:
AlbertaGov,

I did send them a copy of my pay stubb when I sent in docs in Dec....I think they are asking for currecnt paystubb to make sure that I am still employed at this time.. This is exactly the wordings from the e-mail : "At this time, please submit a copy of your most recent pay stub, preferably for the end of March 2009."

I did see somewhr in this forum that they were asking ppl to send latest paystubbs before nominating..is that true??

My original offer letter is not a problem, I have them & the original petition shows the same amt I recd during my first year ..I figure the reason why they are asking is that the offer letter I sent to them in Dec was the one I recd when I got promoted in June 08 (and it has not been a year at this time in this new role yet..and they want to make sure that I have more than a year exp on H1B) which shows that they are looking into every minute details of one's application!

P.S: I am a mech engr by trade and a 6sigma practitioner working for an OEM (non IT) as a full-time employee for the past 3 years.
But they have said and confirmed that under old process you have to maintain the status till application not till Final decision? Why they wanna check your employment now?

Folks:
They Are asking about current paystub even from the Old process Applicants because before nominating they wanna make sure if your status is maintained, Presently, then they will refer your case to Buffalo CIC and if You were "in status" till application date and presently you are laid off or "Out of Status" then they will refer your PNP certificate to Home Country CIC. But good thing is that under both process you will get nomination. Cheers!!/b]

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
nomad_musafir said:
6Sigma,

They just want to confirm that you are still in H1B status. Cheers!
But in old process(pre-assesment), you dont have to be on H1B at time of decision. I think somebody also called them and they confirmed that this requirement is only after Feb 19. That's what I have been getting from discussions on this forum and on this thread.

I am laidoff and don't have any pay stub anymore.....i am worried now..

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
Looking forward to this week. Hopefully people with new process and more than 2 months will start getting file numbers.

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Friends,

As a follow up on my earlier post, I did email them this morning, a copy of my recent pay stubb and my old offer letter along with the original H1B filing my company did in 2006. I already have a response from her (within 2 hrs) saying what I have sent will do at this time.

Laters,
6SigmaMBB

aamiraar

Mar 30, 2009
6SigmaMBB said:
Friends,

As a follow up on my earlier post, I did email them this morning, a copy of my recent pay stubb and my old offer letter along with the original H1B filing my company did in 2006. I already have a response from her (within 2 hrs) saying what I have sent will do at this time.

Laters,
6SigmaMBB
recive email to from alberta

Copy of documents evidencing your visa status in the United States. This may include a U.S. visa in your passport, a I-797A notification, or a I-94 declaration.

File no XXX-054X

my h1b extension is in pending because of security clearance please advice they already have I-797C in my file.

A

Albertagoverner

aamiraar said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Friends,

Laters,
6SigmaMBB

Copy of documents evidencing your visa status in the United States. This may include a U.S. visa in your passport, a I-797A notification, or a I-94 declaration.

File no XXX-054X

my h1b extension is in pending because of security clearance please advice they already have I-797C in my file.
Didn't you send your I 797 and I 94, stamped visa while you applied originally? why they are asking again? Just send them a new attested/notarized photocopy of I 797 Notice of Action also if you had student/trainee (F1/J1) visa stamped Also attach Notarized copy of that.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
aamiraar said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Friends,

Laters,
6SigmaMBB

File no XXX-054X

aamiraar : When did you received th file no? and how long H1B extension has been pending?

aamiraar

Mar 30, 2009
email2kale said:
aamiraar said:
6SigmaMBB said:
Friends,

Laters,
6SigmaMBB

File no XXX-054X

aamiraar : When did you received th file no? and how long H1B extension has been pending?
i receive my file no on 20th Feb and my H1B extension is in pending for 10 months ..

I

Indium-sulfide

my gosh, even 54X is still under investigation. When it can reach my 84X?
I hope the day comes ASAP.
Are there any nuimber bigger tahn 54X has been processed??

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pretty good Info on this forum so far. One of my friend told me to visit this forum so here i am to provide my input.

12/02/08 - Pre assement sent
12/24/08 - Received application package ( One page was missing )
1/05/09 - spoke to HOTline number and asked them why page is missing from application package. lady said sent whatever you have got from us. I did exactly what she said did not include missing page in my application.
1/07/09 - Sent documents with AINP application package ( Page was Missing )
1/14/09 - the got my application
2/11/09 - Got file number (XXXXX09-552)
3/27/09 -- got a call from AINP guy below is the conversation

AINP guy: Are u still interested processing your application?
My Reply: yes i am.
AINP guy: I was loooking at your file and we found that one page is missing from your application.
My Reply : I am aware of this and i have been told to send you exactly what is asked by AINP office.
AINP guy: I need that missing page in order to process your application.
My Reply: If Fax is ok i can send you within half an hour or so.
AINP guy: thats fine.
My Reply: is there any direct fax line i can fax?
AINP guy: gave me common fax number.
My Reply: How long will it take to process my application once you receive my missing page?
AINP guy: by end of the day today i will be able to make the decision.
AINP guy: are u still working on H1b visa?
My Reply: Yes i am.
AINP guy: with the same employer?
My reply : Yes.
AINP guy: i will contact you if i need any further information and if it is not required you will hear from us pretty soon.
My Reply: Thank you for your time.

I called him after i sent fax and confirmed it that he got my fax.

Since than i have not got any information or updates on my case.

I just thought to share my experience with you all people.

Thanks
keep this forum uptodate.
good luck