+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
My visa was expired I overstayed in Canada

Yes I overstayed my visa, CBSA wanted to put me in detantion center but they changed their mind so the officer put me in reporting via email every month one time. I did call the cbsa after one month wanted to get my passport back they took it from me but CBSA refused to give it also they didn't give me departure order.
They didn't give you deportation order , you have a chance. They're giving time. Talk to your lawyer, don't call CBSA.
I prefer not to call IRCC either for my file.

Nan321

Dec 14, 2020
Any updates on those that have been waiting on Corp?? This week will be my two month since I cend in documents still in background.
I just get my eCORP few days ago
Congratulations to you and your family! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.
Calgary office

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Congratulations to you and your family! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.
Calgary office
Great news
Congratulations

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Me too i am scared of CBSA some they say they are going to detain you, hearing the word CBSA my anxiety is too the maximum have a 2 years old son so have to be with him all the time.
You have to prepare for worst case scenario because anything can happen. Hopefully you have a good lawyer. Some CBSA officers are nice and others are not. Hopefully you applied for something which could help you buy time and if they do come for you or send a letter to come for an appointment , the officer could be a bit lenient and put you on reporting weekly or bi weekly. Please try your best not to give in too anxiety, I know its easier said than done but please try because you don't want to have a stroke or something

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019

Calgary office
Congratulations how long it takes between you send the financial documents and police certificate and medical exam to COPR?

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021

Calgary office
can you please tell us more indormations about your case ?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

Calgary office
Hi Nan321
Can you please share your timeline

LittlePrinc

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I did not. I am kind of scared to order notes now that application is in process. I called cic and when I put in my application number it says background check and eligibility in process.

• Love
Reactions: AnonyKaty

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
You have to prepare for worst case scenario because anything can happen. Hopefully you have a good lawyer. Some CBSA officers are nice and others are not. Hopefully you applied for something which could help you buy time and if they do come for you or send a letter to come for an appointment , the officer could be a bit lenient and put you on reporting weekly or bi weekly. Please try your best not to give in too anxiety, I know its easier said than done but please try because you don't want to have a stroke or something
Thank You, I have 3 application ongoing. Hopefully got a positive result one of them, we also have a case ongoing against the school that i studied with and the consultant because of misleading and wrong information and its all part of my H And C and its in the higher court already and started tge hearing hope it will help my H and C

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Me too i am scared of CBSA some they say they are going to detain you, hearing the word CBSA my anxiety is too the maximum have a 2 years old son so have to be with him all the time.
I understand you ! that's so hard but why you are so affraid or them ? i think that you are protected because you applied for 3 differents applications, TRP, restauration etc... you must be positive !

Reactions: Mhy0811

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Thank You, I have 3 application ongoing. Hopefully got a positive result one of them, we also have a case ongoing against the school that i studied with and the consultant because of misleading and wrong information and its all part of my H And C and its in the higher court already and started tge hearing hope it will help my H and C
What about your school? How come it's part of your H&C?
I'm sorry for my question but I found it an interesting story to know about of course if you don't mind telling us

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I understand you ! that's so hard but why you are so affraid or them ? i think that you are protected because you applied for 3 differents applications, TRP, restauration etc... you must be positive !
I am positive buddy, just the idea of being detain is what I scared of.and you are right, prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Reactions: Melno48