+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Rozan-Bajalany

Sep 21, 2024
Hi
@FNU
I called ircc yesteday all assessment only criminaliy passed others are under process and my application is assigned to an officer.
Don’t trust them bro, for stage one approval only Eligibility status is important the rest of them is important after AIP.
Because eligibility review will never goes to under process or stated there’s is two options 1: not started yet or passed which is means AIP
In my case agent from call centre told me at 10 o’clock morning the status of eligibility review for now is not started yet. Same day after three hours one o’clock at noon the Status of eligibility changed to refusal letter , think in just three hours

Reactions: idiris

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
I thought criminality, medical and eligibility supposed to be after AIP ...
I requested GCMS notes.
In the he Criminality section in my GCMS file the criminality check was completed and verified using biometric.
That is when the criminality check passed for me.

wiener

Oct 21, 2018
Don’t trust them bro, for stage one approval only Eligibility status is important the rest of them is important after AIP.
Because eligibility review will never goes to under process or stated there’s is two options 1: not started yet or passed which is means AIP
In my case agent from call centre told me at 10 o’clock morning the status of eligibility review for now is not started yet. Same day after three hours one o’clock at noon the Status of eligibility changed to refusal letter , think in just three hours
I think call center agents have access only to GCMS notes. GCMS notes are not updated daily. I received my GCMS last week and it shows my application was last updated on August 15th, so even GCMS will not track realtime updates.

maymai

Sep 29, 2024
Hello, I'm living in Quebec with my common law spouse under CUAET, and we've decided to submit a H&C application.

Question is - do we have to move outside Quebec before submitting the application to avoid being subjected to Quebec waiting times? Is it permissable to submit a H&C application as "outside Quebec" if I do not intend to settle there? Or it doesn't matter and, even if I apply from "within Quebec", I can get my H&C PR as soon as it is approved federally AND I move outside Quebec - eventually being able to move back when Quebec processes my application as well?

Since our CUAET work permits expire in ~3 years, and we're supposed to maintain out status while awaiting the processing of our H&C application, we cannot afford to wait out the Quebec processing times without PR. We would not mind moving outside Quebec eventually if it shortens the PR wait time, but cannot afford the move at the moment and would prefer to wait out in Quebec as long as possible.

maymai

Sep 29, 2024
Also, we're currently both receiving Quebec-specific financial assistance for Ukranians, and I believe it negatively impacts H&C cases. Would it be advisable to get off it ASAP, before we submit our application, or when? And does it matter if we'd get married or staying a common-law couple wouldn't make any difference?