+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Hello happy Sunday brief question I apply for my judiciary review in February 2022 while my h$c in July 2022 and they received my application in June 2022 since then nothing yet on my h&c but on tracking my judiciary review I can see that the court have requested for my hearing record from the RAD please any idea on this because I have they will process my h$c application until the out come of the judiciary review. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Singh navi

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Hello happy Sunday brief question I apply for my judiciary review in February 2022 while my h$c in July 2022 and they received my application in June 2022 since then nothing yet on my h&c but on tracking my judiciary review I can see that the court have requested for my hearing record from the Ircc please any idea on this because I have they will process my h$c application until the out come of the judiciary review. Thanks
@Ebonybaba247 its a standard procedure for Fed Court Judge to request records of hearing & RAD frm IRB/RPD during Judicial Review before deciding on whether to grant LEAVE or not. IRCC and IRB/RPD are different immigration bodies and the role of Fed court in this also differs. And this has nothing to do with whether you have H&C or not. Both are being handled by different arms of the Government.
I hope this helps with your curiousity .

Reactions: Swagzzy

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
@Ebonybaba247 its a standard procedure for Fed Court Judge to request records of hearing & RAD frm IRB/RPD during Judicial Review before deciding on whether to grant LEAVE or not. IRCC and IRB/RPD are different immigration bodies and the role of Fed court in this also differs. And this has nothing to do with whether you have H&C or not. Both are being handled by different arms of the Government.
I hope this helps with your curiousity .
Thanks alot am very greeatful

Reactions: Love101