+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys!!
Happy New year!! I wish a wonderful year for all of you!!

so... I just called to check my process and the agent said that an officer signed my process on the 5th of January. What does it mean?! Thanks :)
Hey, may i know when did you apply for H&C?

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
And what about applying for refugee?
hi sarah , in general decision made its refusal, don't worry and be strong ! everyone know that H&C application are not guaranteed and we should try to present all humanitarian circumstances in our cases to have more chances.
will be honest with you, your first request was not presented in a good way as you mentioned to us before.( i have an idea because i saw your old comments before )
I advise you to change the attorney, because he did not give you good ideas but only encouraged you to apply to get the money.
Now change attorney, you should try to maintain a legal situation/status in the country to avoid problems, I am not an expert but maybee in your case you can submit a TRP or PRRA with your second H&C application.
PRRA it will be just a solution to have a legal status for certain time and also you Will be able to have a work permit so you can add this in your H&c application to have more chances.
Asylum will complicate matters more i think.
Another tip, don't listen to some people here, especially some VIP MEMEBERS, because firstly their goal is to frustrate others and secondly they are not experts in the field of immigration.
Always be positive,be sure that you will find a solution to get pour PR ❤ if you work to achieve your goals.

Last edited: