+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
I did police clarence when I submit my APPLICATION other then that, I didn't do anymore I never submit any on the 15 of November. The only thing they ask me for is the police record from my country of birth and to pay the PR fee and the reason they ask for it is because the secretary did inform the lawyer that she had got the police record and the money to pay for the PR that was the only thing that was missing. because I already send everything else
Very Nice , I just assume from your corresponding record and assuming November 15.
Your case is very close for final approval and looking you will get positive response next week .
Can you please let me know when you send the documents last month including medical and an other related documents ?
We spooked yesterday with officer , they mention us same as like you every things are passed except waiting for back ground.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
They didn't ask for police check from Canada too. Only background check from countries I lived in and applied that on August till now they are still working on it. I don't want to let you down but it takes time for some files. And on the other hand, others got the PR Confirmation after 1 week from submitting their background check. So it's all about luck
Other than my country of birth is only Canada I ever live.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Very Nice , I just assume from your corresponding record and assuming November 15.
Your case is very close for final approval and looking you will get positive response next week .
Can you please let me know when you send the documents last month including medical and an other related documents ?
We spooked yesterday with officer , they mention us same as like you every things are passed except waiting for back ground.
I submit all documents on 14 of November medical received 16 of November

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Guys , I just got medical examination the weird thing that they asked my wife too , she is not in my application also she is citizen. We just got married recently I submitted my application in 2018I think they sent it by mistake

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Guys , I just got medical examination the weird thing that they asked my wife too , she is not in my application also she is citizen. We just got married recently I submitted my application in 2018I think they sent it by mistake
that’s weird lol

Reactions: Lexus2021

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Same thing they asked me to do, but medical forms weren’t sent alongside the AIP, spoke to an officer today who said i should submit all other required documents and state that i already did medicals. (in the AIP sent it is written if you have done/submitted any required documents you should let them know.)
Have you finally got the medical forms? If yes,how long did u get it after getting ur aip?