+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Please dose any body know how I can send supporting documents? My lawyer is asking me to pay
Pay for what?
Supporting documents you can send them based on your officer request, either mail or email.
I'm not sure I understand your question sorry

Ese 2014

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Pay for what?
Supporting documents you can send them based on your officer request, either mail or email.
I'm not sure I understand your question sorry
Is just to send additional documents my lawyer want me to pay for it she said she is going to write submission

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Is just to send additional documents my lawyer want me to pay for it she said she is going to write submission
For me I would do what my lawyer is asking me to do or pay as long as she will work on something. But I was asked to send all documents via email only. I think you need to ask your lawyer first just to avoid any mistake. And the link was sent ro you above. Best of luck

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
Of course they will ask for payment because they’re using their time and also their name on update paperwork

Honest advice
You stick to your lawyer
Good luck
After AIP my lawyer was asking 750$ just to fill 2 simple forms, and email additional documents; I said I will do it myself and I did.

But if you are submitting additional supporting documents and need to write and explain how it is related to your case; then you might need your lawyer as Ayanna said.

I remember when I was updating my file with additional supporting documents my lawyer wrote 3 to 4 pages of explaining additional documents.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I use this email to send documents: VancouverBRO@cic.gc.ca
They send a confirmation email that says : This inbox is only for:

2- Making submissions to an existing Humanitarian and Compassionate (H&C) application.
But he/she needs to be sure first.
His/her file might be processing in a different office.
People need to do their research out where their own application is being processed. You should specify in your post that only people who are sure their application is being processed at the Vancouver office should use this email. Some people mayy incorrectly send their information to the Vancouver office.

Reactions: Ex ツ

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Think it is only fair that you discuss what help you need when it comes to your lawyer so she/he doesn't spend time working on something you want to complete on your own and you know what aspects you will be billed for. It is best to be upfront and communicate that you are wanting to minimize your costs. If everything is clear the relationship between you and your lawyer will be much better because he/she will not worry about doing work and having conflict about billing.