+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Wow.me too.u submitted medical last year but haven't heard back since.did you request for any.medical exemption?
I did everything last year before Aip
Medical back ground and two PR picture and fee
The only thing they requested after Aip my Financial update my bank account Statement nothing else

Reactions: Lexus2021

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
How to know if the PR Card is started to process ? Are they going to send an acknowledgement of receipt when they received the photo specification for PR Card ?

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
How to know if the PR Card is started to process ? Are they going to send an acknowledgement of receipt when they received the photo specification for PR Card ?
do you have your officer email or phone number
Contact the Your case officer
our Case officer very nice person he called us today was tell us everything is done
Just contact the case officeR ‍♀ they’re good ppl

best of lucky buddy

Reactions: Lexus2021

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
do you have your officer email or phone number
Contact the Your case officer
our Case officer very nice person he called us today was tell us everything is done
Just contact the case officeR ‍♀ they’re good ppl

best of lucky buddy
Thanks buddy. Best of luck too. Im gonna closed this now also. Thanks everyone. Best of luck to all of you.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As long as your first stage is approved, you can apply for child benefit. It doesnt matter if u wait for the proper. Child benefit is not welfare, it belongs to the children
Really depends on your current status. Not everyone would qualify for CCB right after AIP. If you don't have status or are a visitor you wouldn't qualify.

Reactions: PirateZee

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
be honest I seen ppl got ccb even there
Refugee applications in process
i don’t know how?
I think it’s matter of luck!
Am surprised too I have a lot of (guys )refugee claimants who have not even gone for hearing who applied for Canada child benefits and they gave them approved big money for them during this pandemic though. Hope its not a mistake on the part of those officers that approved and I hope it will not backfire on the beneficiaries