Address confirmation & photo sent June 17 2024
PR confirmation & Ecopr received July 26th 2024
Pr card received July 22 2024
Wow very quick. Mine will be this way too in Jesus name Amen. Congratulations

Reactions: Christy Ada

Cathamkent23

Jul 29, 2024
Complete received application
I don’t think because when application received completely ircc issued AOR letter

Acknowledgement of receipt (R10 passed) letter
An acknowledgement of receipt (R10 passed) letter is issued to an applicant (or their representative, if applicable) once their application for permanent residence has passed the R10 completeness check. The letter is issued by the Centralized Intake Office. If the application was submitted electronically, this letter is sent to the applicant (or their representative, if applicable) via their MyCIC account; otherwise, the letter is sent by mail. This letter should not be confused with the electronic receipt of the application for permanent residence letter. This is the official acknowledgement of receipt letter and it may be used to support a bridging open work permit if all other requirements are met.

How can I check if my application has been received?
If we start processing your application, we’ll send you an acknowledgement of receipt letter or email with an application number.
We don’t send an acknowledgement of receipt until we have opened your application and checked that it’s complete. There may be a delay between the date we receive your application and the date we open it.

Your application will be returned to you if

• it’s incomplete
  • fees are missing or
  • it’s received after a program is paused, closed or a cap is reached

Last edited: