+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone I am please to inform everyone that I got AIP today. @Katayoon thank you so much. You help me alone the way writing my arguments. You told me not to give up. There are some others here that helped thank you
Congrats! Your case was strong and should never have been refused in the 1st place. Well done on not giving up and achieving the justice for you and your children. It is never over until you decide so.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Congrats! Your case was strong and should never have been refused in the 1st place. Well done on not giving up and achieving the justice for you and your children. It is never over until you decide so.
Thank you again. And I have a question. If I did a medical last week can I use it or do it over with the forms they will send me? As well as how long does it take for them to send medical forms

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you again. And I have a question. If I did a medical last week can I use it or do it over with the forms they will send me? As well as how long does it take for them to send medical forms
Usually up to 10 days. Since you have fresh medical, they may not send new forms. It is valid for 12 months. If you don't hear anything within 2 weeks, send email to Niagara just to be sure.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Usually up to 10 days. Since you have fresh medical, they may not send new forms. It is valid for 12 months. If you don't hear anything within 2 weeks, send email to Niagara just to be sure.
Ok…I am in receipt of Maternity leave benefit. Will that be an issue?