+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Should I go that interview alone or should I hire a lawyer?
You go cbsa office alone. Cbsa not deport you on same time, they ask you few questions very nicely and cbsa officer give you all information when you last refused, iff you have expired passport then good for you, is long process, more than 6 months, after 6 months. you eligible prra after 6 months. lots of people same situation same like you and me, visit over there one day, I am first visit cbsa april, second may. cbsa officer tell me when they call me then am another visit, I have expired passport, even not process start for new documents , so don’t nervous , after 6 months you are eligible prra,

Last edited:

Samboxer

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
You go cbsa office alone. Cbsa not deport you on same time, they ask you few questions very nicely and cbsa officer give you all information when you last refused, iff you have expired passport then good for you, is long process, more than 6 months, after 6 months. you eligible prra after 6 months. lots of people same situation same like you and me, visit over there one day, I am first visit cbsa april, second may. cbsa officer tell me when they call me then am another visit, I have expired passport, even not process start for new documents , so don’t nervous , after 6 months you are eligible prra,
Thank you for the information May god help us in this tough time