+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bijays

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Thank you everyone for all the supporting words and sharing your valuable thoughts and experiences. These really mean a lot to me and my family during this critical and difficult time. It is what it is; no choice except than waiting. Will keep posting what happens in future.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Thank you everyone for all the supporting words and sharing your valuable thoughts and experiences. These really mean a lot to me and my family during this critical and difficult time. It is what it is; no choice except than waiting. Will keep posting what happens in future.
God is in control he makes a way where there seems to be no way...just keep praying, trusting and believing miracles happens everyday!

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
hey guys don’t compare yourself with @Katayoon Her husband file or H&c was different than there is a two kinds of h&c are going to take longer than or hard to get approval one is misrepresentation the second is inadmissible issues like criminality
Do you know why the CBSA officer was nice to her because there was two things first she’s a Canadian citizen second her baby is born Canadian citizen
Cbsa are very mean don’t think they will help you their job is remove you from country asked @Growing pains me and him had bad experience with cbsa

All I’m saying every case is different every file is different every officer is different and 90% of CBSA officer are against you special if you fail refugee
Scary FACT!!!

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
From these responses, what I can gather is that there is no particular order. It could either be here or there. In as much that i believe all the responses are correct, the lawyers as well couldn’t have been wrong.
In all, all we want is positive results. it’s all for good.
You’re absolutely correct there is a member applied for H&c and judicial review few day PM he got his Aip approval so he will withdraw is JR

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
You’re absolutely correct there is a member applied for H&c and judicial review few day PM he got his Aip approval so he will withdraw is JR
Ayanna, thanks for sharing this. It lifts my spirit. Sincerely, you are Heroine ‍♀ to most of us here. I have applied for both H&C and JR this month. Will keep this forum updated.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hi All,
Finally...... we received AIP !!!!!!

timeline:
failed refugee Claimant 2018,
- Applied 10 July 2020
- AOR 8 September 2020
- Processing 14 April 2021
- AIP 5 November 2021

still waiting for the medical request .Do you know how long does it take after the AIP?
Congratulations, may I know what office issues your AIP ?

Reactions: wello711

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi All,
Finally...... we received AIP !!!!!!

timeline:
failed refugee Claimant 2018,
- Applied 10 July 2020
- AOR 8 September 2020
- Processing 14 April 2021
- AIP 5 November 2021

still waiting for the medical request .Do you know how long does it take after the AIP?
congrats!! Mine was 5 days
I think it depends on the officer :/