+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance to request OINP for linking old profile to new profile

jyotdeep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
hi all,

Has anyone requested OINP to link old with new profile. If yes, would you let me know please what are the main points to be mentioned in letter. Please help!! I will be writing letter to them but i m confused about what exactly to be mentioned. Thanks in advance.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
jyotdeep said:
hi all,

Has anyone requested OINP to link old with new profile. If yes, would you let me know please what are the main points to be mentioned in letter. Please help!! I will be writing letter to them but i m confused about what exactly to be mentioned. Thanks in advance.
Check this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-profile-not-eligible-after-updating-passport-details-t401785.0.html

As per OINP, 'If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.'

jyotdeep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Stanlee said:
Check this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-profile-not-eligible-after-updating-passport-details-t401785.0.html

As per OINP, 'If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.'
Thanks a ton Stanlee.