+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Green Light immigration Canada is genuine company or not

chakri1983

Jul 6, 2018
And what is the new address of the Green light immigration Canada? previously it is in Toronto, right now where is the new address. can anyone please share the new address

Vishu Pasq

Jun 26, 2024
I am utterly dissatisfied with their service. I have been with them for nearly about 2 years and already paid US $ 6000.
First, they proposed me to apply for PNP and I waited for a year nothing happened. Then they suggested another path “ creating a company and then approved it” Again wait for another 6 months nothing happened.
The case managers were changed from time to time. Sometimes they went on maternity leave and just left the clients’ files back. We need to ask again and again what the progress is.
As nothing progressed I requested a refund. Then the total picture was changed. The case manager said she had informed the relevant department but she couldn’t give the contact details of the responsible person. She asked me to wait till they contact her, Now 3 months has been passed. But no one is contacting me.
I wrote to all the top people including Evgeny, Gina, Ina. But no one has replied or contacted me.
They seem to be a scammer. Once they get the money you can’t contact them. Even though their agreement says refunding, don’t expect it from them.
Latest they informed us that the president and vice president have decided to split their joint ventures. And asking to join with new company P L Immigration signing a new retainer agreement. How they can decide on that? It’s again a way of getting out of their capabilities.
They will just waste your time. By providing different options. But nothing will work. More importantly, you will not get money back even though they fail to provide the service.
I warned everyone not to trust this company. They are scammers. When they fail to provide you with the service they will be vanished.
SCAMMERS # GREEN LIGHT

Vishu Pasq

Jun 26, 2024
Be aware
Yesterday I received an email from the Vice president of Green Light Canada informing me that the company's president and vice president have decided to split their joint ventures and asked me to sign a new retainer agreement with the new company P L Immigration established by the vice president. This is the third time they have asked me to sign retainer agreements. How do they decide on that? It’s again a way of getting out of their capabilities.

When one path is unsuccessful they will get your signature for another option and again drag the process. This way they will waste your time 2 or 3 years or even more. Nothing will happen.

You will never get the amount paid to them even though it's stated in the agreement that they will the payment when they are unsuccessful.

So never trust Green light as your immigration Partner