+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

BC9212

Oct 30, 2019
Just missed the call, voicemail said they will call back this week. Annoyed I missed it but also over the moon to hear something about my application. AOR July 10, Richmond V6X

Question: Does this mean I've passed eligibility? Or are Biometrics and Eligibility not related?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
What's your postal code? Also Eligibility and biometrics are not related. To find out if you have passed Eligibility, call IRCC or order GCMS notes

Reactions: blondieyo

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Just missed the call, voicemail said they will call back this week. Annoyed I missed it but also over the moon to hear something about my application. AOR July 10

Question: Does this mean I've passed eligibility? Or are Biometrics and Eligibility not related?
They're unrelated. You could call IRCC to check if you've passed eligibility and they can tell you. I believe the biometrics just affects whether or not you can pass criminality but doesn't affect the other parts.

Reactions: ForUs2020

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I was just called back! Scheduled for this Saturday, October 31st at DT Sinclair Centre in the morning.

AOR Feb 14 | BIL Feb 26 | FSW Inland | North Vancouver V7L

I am so incredibly relieved right now! I'm just hoping I get to Saturday without issue so this can all be done and finished.
I should've mentioned, the lady from SC said that if I couldn't make the appointment this Saturday DT the next appointment available there would be "mid-November".
Perhaps when you're on the phone suggest that another location could work for you too (Burnaby, Abbotsford etc) as I think DT appointments will start getting very busy.

Reactions: ike93

zeena2020

Oct 8, 2020
Just came back from my biometrics appointment in Richmond. It was super quick! I arrived 15 mins early but they let me through anyway. I finished my appointment before my appointment was supposed to start. They check your application number at the door to make sure you're on the list and also your passport as ID.

Reactions: ForUs2020

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Well, I just received a call saying that the system was incorrectly showing that they were able to book appointments on Saturday, October 31st and that now my appointment would be November 17. Anyone else receive this same call? @ike93

This is honestly a rollercoaster of emotions right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: nousername2020

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Well, I just received a call saying that the system was incorrectly showing that they were able to book appointments on Saturday, October 31st and that now my appointment would be November 17. Anyone else receive this same call? @ike93

Wow that sucks, sorry to hear that. Now they will be spending time recalling people who they have already called today... good grief I can't wait for this to be over.

allenlucifer

Jun 9, 2014
I missed a call yesterday afternoon at about 5pm from SC. The voicemail message mentioned that they'll call back today some time and they're working overtime to clear the back log, hence the Sunday call. AOR Feb 14 and V7L, North Van.

I'll update when they do call back and I manage to get an appointment.

@ike93 @allenlucifer @nousername2020 any luck for you?
I havent received any calls yet :( mine is V7P

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020

Same for me. it is because of system error my appointment was moved. they are sorry.

• Angry

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..