+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
That still makes no sense to me. All my application is waiting for is biometrics... :(
I called IRCC too just now and they said the same thing. It is based on AOR and City and ALSO ON YOUR Application. Eg. If one has a dependent outside Canada, they can expect delays.

Reactions: ike93

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I called IRCC too just now and they said the same thing. It is based on AOR and City and ALSO ON YOUR Application. Eg. If one has a dependent outside Canada, they can expect delays.
I wouldn't even be shocked if they would say it depends on your astrology sign. They are just straight ignoring and running away from a clear explanation. Nothing to do at this point.

I hope these appointments that are booked a week ahead are good signs tho. Also seeing more than one person in the thread writing they got the call hopefully means they are trying to pick up the pace. I am still not convinced with the postal code thing, but seeing V6s and being V7 myself, well, you know. Let's hope!

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I wouldn't even be shocked if they would say it depends on your astrology sign. They are just straight ignoring and running away from a clear explanation. Nothing to do at this point.

I hope these appointments that are booked a week ahead are good signs tho. Also seeing more than one person in the thread writing they got the call hopefully means they are trying to pick up the pace. I am still not convinced with the postal code thing, but seeing V6s and being V7 myself, well, you know. Let's hope!
I am V5S and in march,
still no call

• Sad
Reactions: ike93

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016

Hmm good luck everyone! I am sick and tired of calling SC and IRCC now. I will just silently wait now!

zeena2020

Oct 8, 2020
I just got the call! March AOR (I'm sorry I do not remember the exact date) and BIL May 20. Unknown number called and gave me the option to book with either Vancouver, Richmond or Surrey Passport offices. I picked the the one that had the earliest appointment date.

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
I just got the call! March AOR (I'm sorry I do not remember the exact date) and BIL May 20. Unknown number called and gave me the option to book with either Vancouver, Richmond or Surrey Passport offices. I picked the the one that had the earliest appointment date.
What city are you in ?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
when is your appointment date

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I called SC today that why people are not being called based on AOR date and he gave me the answer! He said it is case by case basis. I asked what do you mean by that, he is like, how much your application processed, if there is anything what need attention.
Another lie

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91