+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

Aman Boparai

Star Member
May 10, 2019
I have honestly thought about doing this and just walking in, saying I have an appointment and be like oh I got a call yesterday and they said *insert whatever time it is* at Sinclair Centre so here I am.
Tried that here in Abbotsford and Chilliwack, didn’t work. They were like we only have two appointments booked for today and you’re not one of them

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I called SC today that why people are not being called based on AOR date and he gave me the answer! He said it is case by case basis. I asked what do you mean by that, he is like, how much your application processed, if there is anything what need attention.

Last edited:

mehtapr1

Jun 21, 2018
Sorry if this has been discussed before - Is there anyone who applied under the FSW Inland category and got a call?

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I called SC today that why people are not being called based on AOR date and he gave me the answer! He said it is case by case basis. I asked what do you mean by that, he is like, how much your application processed, if there is anything what need attention.
That still makes no sense to me. All my application is waiting for is biometrics... :(

Reactions: blondieyo

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I just got a phone call from SCO for the biometric appointment.
booked on Oct 29 at Downtown Vancouver Service Canana-Possport Serivce
AOR April 28 BOL JUNE 16 Postcode: V6Z
Were appointments all booked up until then or is that just the first one you were able to make it to? Congrats on getting the call!

wwkk

Sep 22, 2020
Were appointments all booked up until then or is that just the first one you were able to make it to? Congrats on getting the call!
She also asked where do I live and which location I prefer
l live in downtown so picked Vancouver and the earliest availability is on Oct 29 at that moment.

Reactions: blondieyo