+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grant DF Club

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I

I'm def on this second trigger boat, requested a couple of ATIP and also requested urgent processing with a job offer letter back in April after BG. received no communication since and prohibitions still pending. Officer looking at my app, deffo sent it to the gulag! sucked so much to eventually pass on the job but freeing in that I now just don't give a fuck, even if it took another year.
I also requested urgent processing with details on why I actually need it. The last time I called they said my urgent request is still not considered/pending lolll. now I'm actually going to miss a company-wide event due to IRCC lol, i love IRCC...

Reactions: billsnjays416

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
I just called and the nice agent said they'll email the office and say my application is past due 8 months. Fingers crossed. First time an agent actually offered to send an email. I'll see how it goes and update.

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Apply online May, 9 2023
AOR June 30, 2023
Test Completed July 10, 2023
Fingerprints done July 5, 2023
Background Completed July 21, 2023
LPP Completed October 20, 2023
Was placed on E-Grant DF for a long time.
Citizenship Oath invite May 30, 2024
Oath Ceremony June 4, 2024
Download Certificate June 6, 2024
I was a protected person and I also travelled to a neighboring country close to my home country with a Refugee Travel Document.
All applications currently on E-Grant DF should have hope that Citizenship is sure for them with time.

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
I applied in January and I am still stuck
Apply online May, 9 2023
AOR June 30, 2023
Test Completed July 10, 2023
Fingerprints done July 5, 2023
Background Completed July 21, 2023
LPP Completed October 20, 2023
Was placed on E-Grant DF for a long time.
Citizenship Oath invite May 30, 2024
Oath Ceremony June 4, 2024
Download Certificate June 6, 2024
I was a protected person and I also travelled to a neighboring country close to my home country with a Refugee Travel Document.
All applications currently on E-Grant DF should have hope that Citizenship is sure for them with time.
i applied in January 2023, refugee and traveled with RTD (but not to neighbouring home country) and still haven’t gotten anything done. Only test and background check which expired 2 months ago because fingerprints expired…. Absolutely no updates since.

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I applied in January and I am still stuck

i applied in January 2023, refugee and traveled with RTD (but not to neighbouring home country) and still haven’t gotten anything done. Only test and background check which expired 2 months ago because fingerprints expired…. Absolutely no updates since.
I think you should write to them using webform and also order GCMS note to see where is your primary processing office and write to that office, you can also call them but writing to them is better. That is exactly what I did, I was disturbing them with multiple emails.
Also traveling to a neighboring country or traveling with a RTD as a refugee/protected person is not a problem.

Reactions: Anonyref

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
i got scheduled for citizenship finally. I called IRCC last friday, and the agent was actually caring. She said that she saw my urgent request and that my application is over 8 months, so she'll email the office. 2 business days later, I got an oath scheduled. finally coming to an end. wishing everyone good luck and a speedy process!

my timeline:
Application: Online - Single
Processing Office: Mississauga
Application Date: July 27, 2023
Physical Presence Days: 1097
AOR Date: August 30, 2023
Fingerprint Request: 20 Sep, 2023 (submitted same day) | Received 4 Oct, 2023
Test Scheduled: Oct 3, 2023 (between Oct 3 and October 23)
Background Check Complete Date: 5 Oct, 2023
Test Taken Date: 9 Oct, 2023
Test Completed Date: 13 Oct, 2023
Language Skills Completed Date: 17 Oct, 2023
Physical Presence Completed Date: 17 Oct, 2023
Prohibitions Completed Date: May 7, 2024 | Updated on 9th
Ceremony Date: In progress | Scheduled on June 18 | Updated on June 9 | Appeared on tracker June 11

Last edited:

Bestforme

Jun 24, 2020
i got scheduled for citizenship finally. I called IRCC last friday, and the agent was actually caring. She said that she saw my urgent request and that my application is over 8 months, so she'll email the office. 2 business days later, I got an oath scheduled. finally coming to an end. wishing everyone good luck and a speedy process!

my timeline:
Application: Online - Single
Processing Office: Mississauga
Application Date: July 27, 2023
Physical Presence Days: 1097
AOR Date: August 30, 2023
Fingerprint Request: 20 Sep, 2023 (submitted same day) | Received 4 Oct, 2023
Test Scheduled: Oct 3, 2023 (between Oct 3 and October 23)
Background Check Complete Date: 5 Oct, 2023
Test Taken Date: 9 Oct, 2023
Test Completed Date: 13 Oct, 2023
Language Skills Completed Date: 17 Oct, 2023
Physical Presence Completed Date: 17 Oct, 2023
Prohibitions Completed Date: May 7, 2024 | Updated on 9th
Ceremony Date: In progress | Scheduled on June 18 | Updated on June 9 | Appeared on tracker June 11
Congratulations

heavenlylove

Sep 18, 2019
canada
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know what “GRANT CEREMONY DF” means? On GCMS-ATIP ?

It would be very much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance

heavenlylove

Sep 18, 2019
canada
Hello , I was never cancel or for an oath , I just got my ATIP and it said

“GRANT CEREMONY DF”

What does it mean?
Does it mean the same for me?

billsnjays416

Star Member
Apr 12, 2024
Hello , I was never cancel or for an oath , I just got my ATIP and it said

“GRANT CEREMONY DF”

What does it mean?
Does it mean the same for me?
DF means Derogatory File i.e. something about your application stands out and needs to be double-checked i.e. physical presence, missed something etc. You're likely at the oath stage but someone else needs to double-check your application again, make sure it's ok, remove the DF and then you'll be scheduled for oath.

Reactions: afshar1578

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
Everything marked completed and waiting for Oath invitation since 29 May 2024, today I called IRCC told the agent if everything marked completed why there is a delay in sending me oath invitation, she replied nothing is required from my side, and there are some verifications is in process. My question what are those verifications after an application passed all requirement? Any idea?

Munef

Aug 21, 2024
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS note and it says the below. Could someone please explain what "Decision Ready – holding on direction" means

Address History: No Concerns

Prohibitions Questionnaire: None Declared

RCMP Clearance: Valid

Foreign Police Certificate: Not Required

Condition 32: N/A

PR Status/PR Card: Has Valid RP Card

Debt to Crown: N/A

Knowledge: Passed

Language evidence: Yes - On file – Acceptable

Language verification: Passed

Physical Presence verified: Yes – No concerns

NPR Verified: Verified

Gap in PPT during PR: Extended waiver

Gap in Address during PR: None

Gap in Employment during PR: None

OUTCOME OF REVIEW

Comments:

Outcome of Review: Decision Ready – holding on direction

NEXT PROCESSING STAGE

FILE TO: Grant

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
After 20 months of waiting, my journey with IRCC is finally over, just now downloaded my Citizenship e-Certificate :) , Good luck to each and everyone here.