+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Government employee /job

Awi9934

Jun 21, 2024
I am currently a govt employee in provincial govt department In BS-17. Should Getting NOC before creating EE profile is mandatory ?

Note: department is not much on the hi-Fi side its simple department.

I haven't made passport yet. Pl advice should I tell passport office to save in data base that i am govt employee ??? (To simple govt employee they issue green passport but they write In database that person is government employee.)

Note : i have claim government work experience points in CRS score ,

What to do, what not to do?.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am currently a govt employee in provincial govt department In BS-17. Should Getting NOC before creating EE profile is mandatory ?

Note: department is not much on the hi-Fi side its simple department.

I haven't made passport yet. Pl advice should I tell passport office to save in data base that i am govt employee ??? (To simple govt employee they issue green passport but they write In database that person is government employee.)

Note : i have claim government work experience points in CRS score ,

What to do, what not to do?.
Since working in Canada and posting under Canadian experience, why can’t you figure out your NOC to create EE profile? Just search the NOC databse. Even if not in Canada, just use the database.

Awi9934

Jun 21, 2024
I worked in Pakistan ,never in Canada , the noc i am talking about is (No objection certificate )