+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal mail after 3 days of receiving but still not got any text mail or status regarding pp

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I am not asking you , your profile said you are not professional then why you are giving suggestion. Who are you tell me what should i ask or not here .. just leave my conversation. Iam telling onky the experience i have for this all matter nothing else
Fair enough. I'm out of this thread.

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
We
SOP helps a lot. Sorry to hear about your refusal. People get visa for vocational courses even if they hold Masters. Keypoint is justification. VO has to be convinced that a particular course will bring value addition to your existing background.

My cousin is M Tech in Chemical engineering and he's enrolled in a 2 year fast track Diploma (postsecondary level)

Good luck
Well thank you for encouraging , hence i applied for notes .. once i will get the exact reason i will reapply with strong sop

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
We

Well thank you for encouraging , hence i applied for notes .. once i will get the exact reason i will reapply with strong sop
Caips/gcms notes is the best approach for reapplying.

Never lose hope. You will get it next time. Take help of some professional.

All the best

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Caips/gcms notes is the best approach for reapplying.

Never lose hope. You will get it next time. Take help of some professional.

All the best
yes i have still hope because my friend had strong SOP and same profile as me. may be my SOP was weak so it didnt convinced VISA Officer.
but i got refusal latter after 3 days after processing.. i have checked VFS tracking and it shows Application is in processing. should i link it with online? my agent told me to not link it online

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
yes i have still hope because my friend had strong SOP and same profile as me. may be my SOP was weak so it didnt convinced VISA Officer.
but i got refusal latter after 3 days after processing.. i have checked VFS tracking and it shows Application is in processing. should i link it with online? my agent told me to not link it online
Linking doesn't change the decision. It takes little time to reflect there.

Prepare well for next time.

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Linking doesn't change the decision. It takes little time to reflect there.

Prepare well for next time.
i have seen one student who got refusal latter 2 times than sudden he got massage regarding his 1st attempt that passport request. alter 7 days he got visa stamped on it without again application and without any document added. the reasons for refusals were same as mine.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
i have seen one student who got refusal latter 2 times than sudden he got massage regarding his 1st attempt that passport request. alter 7 days he got visa stamped on it without again application and without any document added. the reasons for refusals were same as mine.
Sorry I have no idea of such a situation.

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hey
My profile
My Ielts score 6.5 (6.5, 5.5, 6.5, 6.5)
I done BE with 8.25 CGPA and 7.8 CPI
I got offer letter from University of Windsor through Agent
After that I have applied at 28th of march And I have rejected after 15 days With following Reason
You have not submitted written documentation from the educational institution where you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there.

After that I have aplied fot second time and got rejected with the following reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

What should I do ????
Plz help

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hey
My profile
My Ielts score 6.5 (6.5, 5.5, 6.5, 6.5)
I done BE with 8.25 CGPA and 7.8 CPI
I got offer letter from University of Windsor through Agent
After that I have applied at 28th of march And I have rejected after 15 days With following Reason
You have not submitted written documentation from the educational institution where you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there.

After that I have aplied fot second time and got rejected with the following reasons

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

What should I do ????
Plz help
Did your agent actually apply to the university? Is the offer letter real?

What did you study before and what are you proposing to study?

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Yes I have real offer letter as I got directly to my access
And I have completed my Bachelor in Civil Engineering and I got admission in the same program of Master

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Are you currently employed? What did you say your future plans were in your SOP?

The visa officer believed you were trying to get a student visa just to stay in Canada. You need to address that if you reapply.

Prerak.101

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
No i jist passed at july 2018
I write the following in my SOP

As to my intention of entering Canada, it is clearly educational only to obtain the advanced knowledge. I am highly embedded in my home country India which is really fast developing whereby I would have lots of opportunities in many facets of the infrastructure and Civil Engineering industry in the public, private and non-profit sectors. I would also be able to adapt to the changing responsibilities of Civil Engineering Professionals whereby I would be able to find myself in positions like survey technician, materials tester, lab quality control technician and many more

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
None of that is proof of anything - it's just a statement about the field and that you want to study it. You need to provide evidence of reasons you would return home, things you want to do in your home country, job prospects in your home country, how your education in Canada will give you a better life in your home country.

A few sentences saying that education is good and civil engineering is good won't be enough, sadly.

How are you highly embedded in your home country? What examples do you have?

What kind of jobs would you like in India? Do they require the credential you want to study in Canada? Why must you study in Canada and not India?