+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got refusal mail after 3 days of receiving but still not got any text mail or status regarding pp

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I applied 2nd time with justifying earlier reasons like
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

This was same reason as earlier

I lodge this on 18 apr, 23 recived and under process, 26 refusal mail in morning, still status showing in process.. i am verry confused ..

I am still in hope positive becz that guy who got visa stamp after refusal latter.

And i also ordered caips notes as i have verry strong profile.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You don't seem to have a strong profile if they rejected you based on:
  • your qualifications (either too high or too low)
  • your previous studies (most likely not connected to what you're applying for now)
  • missing mark sheets (you've decided not to submit marksheets because you have poor grades or failed subjects and you think it will hurt your profile)
  • academic record (you have poor grades)
  • level of establishment (you don't have a job, or you have a job that is not connected to your studies with no real prospects, likely do not own property, etc)
  • language abilities (poor IELTS scores)
  • financial ability (you do not have enough money)
  • future prospects and plans (you did not explain enough what you would do in your home country after your Canadian application)

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
You don't seem to have a strong profile if they rejected you based on:
  • your qualifications (either too high or too low)
  • your previous studies (most likely not connected to what you're applying for now)
  • missing mark sheets (you've decided not to submit marksheets because you have poor grades or failed subjects and you think it will hurt your profile)
  • academic record (you have poor grades)
  • level of establishment (you don't have a job, or you have a job that is not connected to your studies with no real prospects, likely do not own property, etc)
  • language abilities (poor IELTS scores)
  • financial ability (you do not have enough money)
  • future prospects and plans (you did not explain enough what you would do in your home country after your Canadian application)
Bro, i have string academic , i submitted all marksheets, ielts with each 6, course was applied degree after masters here. Everything was complete. Even i justified those reasons. But still with sane reasons they refused

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Bro, i have string academic , i submitted all marksheets, ielts with each 6, course was applied degree after masters here. Everything was complete. Even i justified those reasons. But still with sane reasons they refused
While you may think you have a very strong profile, IRCC obviously disagrees. And their opinion is what counts.

What is your profile? What did you study before? What course are you going for now?

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
While you may think you have a very strong profile, IRCC obviously disagrees. And their opinion is what counts.

What is your profile? What did you study before? What course are you going for now?
I studied msc environment with 6.64 gpa

And applied for applied degree in geographic information system in sait collage.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
What is that GPA scale out of? 7, or 10? Why did they say you're missing marksheets?

If you did an MSc in Environment, why are you moving to do a practical degree in the equivalent of a community college/polytechnic? That's a massive step backwards in terms of academic progress. You should be moving onto a PhD, not a diploma.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I studied msc environment with 6.64 gpa

And applied for applied degree in geographic information system in sait collage.
Your refusal was based on these factors: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

An applied degree in GIS seems like a step down for someone with an M.Sc in Environmental Sciences. You need to do a PhD.

It's like someone with an MBA in Finance applying for an advanced course in Excel. It doesn't make sense from an academic perspective, though it may make sense from a job training perspective.

Reactions: k.h.p.

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Out of 10 gpa, my course is based on my field.. i have studied gis subject. And i applied for specialized gis of 2 year

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
An applied degree in GIS seems like a step down for someone with an M.Sc in Environmental Sciences. You need to do a PhD.

It's like someone with an MBA in Finance applying for an advanced course in Excel. It doesn't make sense from an academic perspective, though it may make sense from a job training perspective.
Exactly.

And if you're going to go from an MBA in Finance to a hands-on course in Excel, why do you need to go to Canada to do it?

The visa officer suspects that you are applying to anything you can get into in Canada, just to get to Canada.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Out of 10 gpa, my course is based on my field.. i have studied gis subject. And i applied for specialized gis of 2 year
If you have a 6.64 out of 10, that's a 66%. Most graduate schools require you to have 8 of 10. Your grades are not stellar, especially for someone with an MSc.

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
If you have a 6.64 out of 10, that's a 66%. Most graduate schools require you to have 8 of 10. Your grades are not stellar, especially for someone with an MSc.
My collage required 60 percent. And btw my freind had same profile. He applied in same collage applied degree after masters. He wrote sop by canadian immigration lawyer.. and approved for jan 2019 intake

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Your friend's approval has nothing to do with your approval.

Also, are you asking for help here, or simply telling us that your profile is perfect? If you feel your profile is perfect, then just reapply and see what happens.

Why are you posting here? If you have a specific question, please ask.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
My collage required 60 percent. And btw my freind had same profile. He applied in same collage applied degree after masters. He wrote sop by canadian immigration lawyer.. and approved for jan 2019 intake
SOP helps a lot. Sorry to hear about your refusal. People get visa for vocational courses even if they hold Masters. Keypoint is justification. VO has to be convinced that a particular course will bring value addition to your existing background.

My cousin is M Tech in Chemical engineering and he's enrolled in a 2 year fast track Diploma (postsecondary level)

Good luck

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Your friend's approval has nothing to do with your approval.

Also, are you asking for help here, or simply telling us that your profile is perfect? If you feel your profile is perfect, then just reapply and see what happens.

Why are you posting here? If you have a specific question, please ask.
I am not asking you , your profile said you are not professional then why you are giving suggestion. Who are you tell me what should i ask or not here .. just leave my conversation. Iam telling onky the experience i have for this all matter nothing else

Reactions: Immstu