+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PPR, qorax please your expert advice needed

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
Hi Mr. qorax ;

Two days before, i got a passport request from CHC-London and I need your expert advise in given below situation;

Our medical was done in first week of Feb 2010, now the probelm is that i am expecting new baby delivery in mid Dec 2010, and the visa eligiblity limit would be up to first week of Feb 2011. Now the probelm is that how we ensure that new baby also get the visa and we all should be able to travle before visa expire.

I have my bother in law working in London, can i send passport thru him to be submitted by hand by him, in this , an authorization letter from myside just on a plan paper would be enough or somewhat else needed;

Regards

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
If you don't mind, can you tell your timelines? Did your e-Cas status changed before you received your PPR? Thanks!

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
my timelime is as follow;

Application submission in Jan 2009
Updated submission in March 2009
Medical request in jan 2010
PPR in Sept 2010

e case status as on now is "in process'

regards

Privatte

Sep 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mujahko said:
If you don't mind, can you tell your timelines? Did your e-Cas status changed before you received your PPR? Thanks!
He said he didn't,I think...

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Sohailss, you can certainly get your relative to submit passports on your behalf and give him ur authorisation letter. As far as new baby is concerned, best thing is to email CHC London and let them know about the current situation coz i don't think that your wife would be able to travel to Canada at this stage. If you plan to move to Canada after baby's birth than you won't be able to take ur baby with you. Best thing is to email CHC about it, they'll hold ur PPR and once the baby is born, they'll issue the medical request for new born baby and her fee. After that you'll get PPR for all your family.

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
I agree, but for me I think it is better to get your passport stamped and let your wife deliver the baby first. Go and fly before February without your baby (if you have somebody to take care for a while), and then come back immediately. After that you can apply for the baby’s visa. But let’s see what qorax and other seniors advise.

adebolakazeem

Feb 13, 2009
This is quite tough, cos, once they are aware your wife is almost due, they'll most likely not stamp the visas cos of the risk of you jumping aboard the next plane with an almost due woman. I say this cos i was in a similar condition, if you were still at the medical request stage, it wudv been easier, all you do is just request for an extension till the baby's birth, i'll advice you inform them and also send them your passports, if they can manage to stamp the visas early, they will, otherwise, they'll just hold the passports till baby's delivery and then re-issue medicals since your meds are almost expiring. Whatever you decide, all things work together for good.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mujahko said:
I agree, but for me I think it is better to get your passport stamped and let your wife deliver the baby first. Go and fly before February without your baby (if you have somebody to take care for a while), and then come back immediately. After that you can apply for the baby's visa. But let's see what qorax and other seniors advise.
I AM AGREE WITH MUJAHKO :)

Emcool00

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-09
Doc's Request.
09-02-10
AOR Received.
09-02-10
File Transfer...
09-04-10
Med's Request
29-04-10
Med's Done....
25-05-10
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
Another option is if the visa arrives early,the two of you should land immidiately. That way the baby will be born in Canada and there will be no need for PR visa for baby and no stress of medical expiry.However I read somewhere on this forum that women in later stages of pregnancy may not be allowed to board some flights.You will need to confirm this with airlines/travel agents.

We are all awaiting more comments from seniors and those who have been in simmilar situations.

Thanks.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The due date is three months away, so there is only a slight risk of the airline not allowing you guys to travel, however you still need to inform your vo.
If your passports are stamped, take the next flight out. Get temporary medical and have your baby here in Canada.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sohailss said:
Hi Mr. qorax ;

Two days before, i got a passport request from CHC-London and I need your expert advise in given below situation;

Our medical was done in first week of Feb 2010, now the probelm is that i am expecting new baby delivery in mid Dec 2010, and the visa eligiblity limit would be up to first week of Feb 2011. Now the probelm is that how we ensure that new baby also get the visa and we all should be able to travle before visa expire.

I have my bother in law working in London, can i send passport thru him to be submitted by hand by him, in this , an authorization letter from myside just on a plan paper would be enough or somewhat else needed;

Regards
Hi,

Most members have correctly advised u above.

A. Yes, u can get the pps stamped by a personal submission thru your friend. U'd require 2 sets of authorizations for that purpose:
1. One for the a/port: Immigr. & Customs might check double pps being carried by your friend. Thus, s/he will require a "Legal Affidavit" by u authorizing him/her to carry your pps abroad, mentioning the need for the same too. U can get it done thru the lower courts in your current country of residence.
2. One for the CHC-London: They only require "plain paper" authorizations. And remember: They require one for every pp - signed by the owner of the pp. So, if your spouse is also involved, s/he needs to sign a separate one. For the Kids (if applicable) - the PA's Authorization will suffice. However, one affidavit for the entire family would do for the a/port.

B. As member Kameshia opined, if u can make it to the plane by 7 months of pregnancy (max), u can avoid the delay & excess work to add your baby to your PR apps; and can have the luxury of both, a)Saving time & b)Baby's delivery@Canada with automatic Citizenship (the best way to go). Quite possible, if the visa is obtained by hand, as u should get it by early Oct-2010.

C. If u cannot make it by the delivery date, don't go yourself. There's a Danger. It'd be extremely difficult to process your baby's papers, as 2 things would happen. 1)U run the risk of misrepresentation-not informing CIC about material facts (addition to family) & might get deported, 2)Ud not be able to add the baby into your PR file. And have to resort to a separate PR application - under FC sponsorship. That'd offset your baby's arrival to Canada by a yr. Besides, u'd still run into problems with CIC erg. Point-1 of this para.

Hope I made some sense...

Qorax

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dear Qorax; please advise under given situation;

I am planning to continue working for another atleast 3 years in Saudi Arabia after going the first landing and then will permanently move to Canada, so in this situtaion, If I leave new baby back home with grand parents to look after for 2 to 3 weeks and then after coming back inform and request to CHC - London for visa and PR as well for my baby with in the time spance of 3 years, is this ok or possible? should i intimate CHC-London for this now, or intimate them after coming back from landing, please advise

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sohailss said:
Dear Qorax; please advise under given situation;

I am planning to continue working for another atleast 3 years in Saudi Arabia after going the first landing and then will permanently move to Canada, so in this situtaion, If I leave new baby back home with grand parents to look after for 2 to 3 weeks and then after coming back inform and request to CHC - London for visa and PR as well for my baby with in the time spance of 3 years, is this ok or possible? should i intimate CHC-London for this now, or intimate them after coming back from landing, please advise
If u don't add your newborn into your PR case file, before u proceed to land - u'll not be able to bring the baby to Canada. Danger. 'coz, it'll be viewed by your VO as misrepresentation of material facts under your family composition. Plz read your PPR letter, it's explicitly stated there.

Qorax

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,
When PPs wll back to me with visa from singapore CHC?

I m little bit worried as already 20 days gone but no news.
When can i expect it?

Have u any idea about chc singapore?

I m Bangladeshi n PPs deposited in Dhaka CHC, Bangladesh on 5 sept, 2010,

Pls advice....

Thanks boss.......