+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PPR, qorax please your expert advice needed

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dear qorax;

What if I notify about expected dleivery date of baby (Dec 2010) to CHC-London and with intention, taht I would like to do the landing first and then subsequently we will process for PR for new baby after landing, will there be any problem?

please advise, high thankfull for your help

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
In addition, if I manage the new babay's delivery to be done in Canada, how quickly the citizenship formalities be completed and how long one need to stay for getting the new babay passports

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ripon243 said:
Dear Qorax,
When PPs wll back to me with visa from singapore CHC?

I m little bit worried as already 20 days gone but no news.
When can i expect it?

Have u any idea about chc singapore?

I m Bangladeshi n PPs deposited in Dhaka CHC, Bangladesh on 5 sept, 2010,

Pls advice....

Thanks boss.......
Dear Qorax,

Waiting for ur comment n feedback pls.......

sohailss

Star Member
Dec 15, 2008
Re: Got PPR, but baby delivery expected shortly before landing!!! how to add

Dear qorax, your and other senior members expert advise highly helpfull and appriciated

I am planning to continue working for another atleast 3 years in Saudi Arabia after going the first landing and then will permanently move to Canada, so in this situtaion, If I leave new baby back home with grand parents to look after for 2 to 3 weeks and then after coming back inform and request to CHC - London for visa and PR as well for my baby with in the time spance of 3 years, is this ok or possible? should i intimate CHC-London for this now, or intimate them after coming back from landing, please advise

What if I notify about expected dleivery date of baby (Dec 2010) to CHC-London and with intention, taht I would like to do the landing first and then subsequently we will process for PR for new baby after landing, will there be any problem?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ripon243 said:
Dear Qorax,
When PPs wll back to me with visa from singapore CHC?

I m little bit worried as already 20 days gone but no news.
When can i expect it?

Have u any idea about chc singapore?

I m Bangladeshi n PPs deposited in Dhaka CHC, Bangladesh on 5 sept, 2010,

Pls advice....

Thanks boss.......
Usually it returns in 30-45 days time from CHC-Sing. Relax!
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: Got PPR, but baby delivery expected shortly before landing!!! how to add

sohailss said:
Dear qorax, your and other senior members expert advise highly helpfull and appriciated

I am planning to continue working for another atleast 3 years in Saudi Arabia after going the first landing and then will permanently move to Canada, so in this situtaion, If I leave new baby back home with grand parents to look after for 2 to 3 weeks and then after coming back inform and request to CHC - London for visa and PR as well for my baby with in the time spance of 3 years, is this ok or possible? should i intimate CHC-London for this now, or intimate them after coming back from landing, please advise

Brother,

Your queries r repetitive. I understand your anxiety & what u r trying to imply, but unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

U only have 2 choices:
A. Land asap (if permissible by IATA), deliver & apply for the baby's Citizenship. OR
B. Abandon your PPR now. Deliver overseas. Include the baby into your file & then land.

Qorax