+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got PPR again, one month after passport stamping!

shreenivas10

Jun 26, 2023
I had applied through SDS on 29 March 2023 and received PPR on 4 May. Subsequently I had submitted my passport and got it stamped. But suddenly on 26 June I got another Correspondence Letter and PPR. This has got me worried, why are they sending PPR again after visa was already granted?! I hope it is some glitch on IRCC's side. Please suggest, what should I do?

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
I had applied through SDS on 29 March 2023 and received PPR on 4 May. Subsequently I had submitted my passport and got it stamped. But suddenly on 26 June I got another Correspondence Letter and PPR. This has got me worried, why are they sending PPR again after visa was already granted?! I hope it is some glitch on IRCC's side. Please suggest, what should I do?
possible glitch, nothing to worry about since you have passport stamped.

shreenivas10

Jun 26, 2023
possible glitch, nothing to worry about since you have passport stamped.
But my application status still shows "submitted" and NOT "approved". I haven't received the POE letter also. Furthermore, I am yet to get any response for the webform I submitted! I'm not entirely sure if I can travel with "submitted" status in my ircc portal

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
But my application status still shows "submitted" and NOT "approved". I haven't received the POE letter also. Furthermore, I am yet to get any response for the webform I submitted! I'm not entirely sure if I can travel with "submitted" status in my ircc portal
as long as your passport has counter foil stamped, thats what matters.

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
you not receiving POE is a concern, i'm not sure if you can travel without it but in context to the application updates, that does not matters.

baicuike

Jun 28, 2023
any update about your situation? did your status change?