+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my visa in 3 days!!

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
ab26 said:
Please if anyone can reply because in my past two post no one replied back. So I am writing it again. I am from bangladesh. And my maternal uncle showed around 70lac and his property and my father showed 10lac and his property as a sponsorship. .because its been 4 weeks and I didnt hear a thing from canadian embassy singapore I am really worried. Pls reply. Is there something I should be worried about
Whats the average time taken by embassy for cases of your country?

ab26

Jun 4, 2014
lovedeepsingh said:
Whats the average time taken by embassy for cases of your country?
Its written its take 9 weeks in total but my agent said most of them gets it around one month or one and a half month..actually I main reason to worry is my maternal uncle showed my actual fund for my study so will they reject me for that also after 4 weeks is there a possibility of getting refused??

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
ab26 said:
Its written its take 9 weeks in total but my agent said most of them gets it around one month or one and a half month..actually I main reason to worry is my maternal uncle showed my actual fund for my study so will they reject me for that also after 4 weeks is there a possibility of getting refused??
If the average time is 9 weeks then why are you worried?
Agents dont know anything.
I cant tell you the possibilities..so just wait.