+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got medical done on 26th november still no response from CHC... ????

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
i was wondering when will i get my visa decision.... i gave my medical on 26th november....... my classes start on 4th of january 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

uzairkhan

Nov 23, 2009
@saeed
I am also waiting for CHC response... i resend my Passport on 9th dec, after my medical. Plz keep in touch about your interview. and where are you going.

hustler

Dec 13, 2009
@ saeed n uzair

yo wassup homis< i remeber readin ur name from long time on oda forum, wassup u guys havnt got ur visa yet, hav u deferred ur program or reapplyin it, tho it has noffin to do wid long n hectic waitin caused by chc but i was little curious,

guys jus pray dat we all succeed in gettin visas Amin! inshallah! ;)

btw guys keep sailin this forum n let us know who of u has got visa or any incident u faced bt em it cud help juniors , thumbs up

i gav ma medicals 10 dec

hustler

Dec 13, 2009
guys i wnted to ask a question , they always say that u dont hav enuf ties back to ur country, lets create a scenario for sake of example, a guy who is from pakistan/india/ china but presently living in uAE for long and hasnt seen his country since then , how would he proove his ties... think about it

all i can remebr now is kanye west's verse
" keep rocking n keep knocking
whether u lous vitoun it up or reebokin
see da hater they serving on a platter so wot we goin to hav dessert or disaster"

btw its a mind blowing song n metaphoric to our current situation with visa stuff :-\

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
well i gave my medical on 26th... which means that my medical must have been sent to india on 1st dec bcuz of eid holidays.

no i didnt get my admission deffered i am a winter intake student.

i am going to toronto. yup will stay in touch.

@ uzair when are ur classes starting?? and from which city are you?? how did your medical go?? did you apply thru a consultant??

uzairkhan

Nov 23, 2009
@saeed
my classes will start at 9th jan,2010 .. and applied for MS internetworking from Uni of Alberta.
Medicla went good... and no i didn't applied through consultant....i process it by myself..

and just waiting..... when ur classes are starting

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
my classes will starr on the 4th

@uzair when do you expect my and your visa to arrive.... i applied on 2nd nov.... medical came on 24th, gave it on 26th..... waiting right now!!!!

and from which city are you e.g lahore, islamabad ect??

uzairkhan

Nov 23, 2009
@saeed
It should come before 25th... as u know.. 25th is a holiday... and i don't know either CHC will remain close or not... i applied on 2nd, Nov and medical came on 24th Nov, but i gave it on 8th dec because of EID holidays, and resend my passport on 9th dec....
I m from karachi.
Did u booked ur flights?

So let hope and wait...( i know this is toooooooooooo difficult)
TC
AH

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
@ uzair

yup i am booked on etihad...... i called the canadina consulate lahore, yup they are closed on the 25th ......

is this true that the medical goes to new delhi for testing??

waisay when are you booked to leave....

i hope both of us get our visas asap!!!

uzairkhan

Nov 23, 2009
@saeed
yes our medical reports first go to Delhi... after that i don't know.... yet I didn't booked my flight... which i think wrong.
How much etihad cost you and on which date.

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
well i just got an ittenary ticket so i really dont know the exact amount...... various bookings on different dates.........

@ uzair mainly what do these guys check in our medical other than aids, h1n1 and tuberculosis ect.... ?? did you get an telephonic interview ab tuk cuz i didnt..... and mnay friends of mine who went in the summer didnt.....

saeed khan

Star Member
Nov 14, 2009
how much bank statement have you shown........ and what is a good bank statement for an undergraduate?? have you shown any property??