+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got AIP today!!!!

VioletBlue

Aug 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well the day that I was so afraid of because I did t know what the letter will say...finally came...and After my husband getting SA about a week ago...this morning I got AIP....Its been determined that I meet the requirements!!!

This is EPIC for me because I was out of status for 8 YRARS and under a Removal Order from CBSA

I can't even begin to describe what a HUGE weight on my shoulders lifted when I read the e mail

I'm so Beyond HAPPY that our family will Not be separated and that I will get a change to live like a REAL person herd...Not constantly afraid...:)

Reactions: KandyK

Help22

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Omg this is amazing well done. I have just posted that I am leaving because being out of status is killing me. How long did u wait did you do inland or Outland ? Congrats

bigredmoose

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
08/07/2015
VioletBlue said:
Well the day that I was so afraid of because I did t know what the letter will say...finally came...and After my husband getting SA about a week ago...this morning I got AIP....Its been determined that I meet the requirements!!!

This is EPIC for me because I was out of status for 8 YRARS and under a Removal Order from CBSA

I can't even begin to describe what a HUGE weight on my shoulders lifted when I read the e mail

I'm so Beyond HAPPY that our family will Not be separated and that I will get a change to live like a REAL person herd...Not constantly afraid...:)
Mazel tov!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next...you'll get your OWP and then you can finally get a BC Driver Licence!

Woo hoo!

Congratulations. I know it's been a long, scary ride!

VioletBlue

Aug 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I saw your post..Please try to hang in there...If I can get it anyone can! I was out of status for 7 Years when CBSA came to our house (scarriest moment Ever!!) ...I had a 2 y old then and 6 mths pregnant...they gave me option of applying for prra which I did to buy some time...and I then also sent in Sponsorship application...So, I was under a Removal Order since Jan 2014.....But they knew I had application submitted to they pretty much didn't try to enforce removal ....If you have your application In already...I would advise you to Stay....its Not over til it's Over...and if they do try to Remove you...well just go live in Europe then....But at least give it a chance! Good luck!!

Help22 said:
Omg this is amazing well done. I have just posted that I am leaving because being out of status is killing me. How long did u wait did you do inland or Outland ? Congrats

VioletBlue

Aug 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Ponga!!! And thank you for all your help and support!

Should I send a copy of these CIC letter to CBDA officer so they can see then its in process now??

Ponga said:
Next...you'll get your OWP and then you can finally get a BC Driver Licence!

Woo hoo!

Congratulations. I know it's been a long, scary ride!

Help22

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
7 years wow. Oh god if they came to my door I would die. I don't know if I could that to be honest. I am so happy for you. How did you manage to have children when being out of status what about health care. Don't need to answer if to personal. What's a parra. How did they find you ?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VioletBlue said:
Thank you Ponga!!! And thank you for all your help and support!

Should I send a copy of these CIC letter to CBDA officer so they can see then its in process now??
I guess so? ??

You'd think that they would be aware of this, but I don't see how it can hurt.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help22 said:
7 years wow. Oh god if they came to my door I would die. I don't know if I could that to be honest. I am so happy for you. How did you manage to have children when being out of status what about health care. Don't need to answer if to personal. What's a parra. How did they find you ?
Pre-Removal Risk Assessment.

It usually gives the applicant a bit more time, but you should also know that VioletBlue submitted an Inland application (which is why she can now apply for an Open Work Permit, if she didn't include it with her application).

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Oh my God! Congrats VioletBlue!! I remember your case last year. Your case gives others hope. I don't know how I would have handled those CBSA officers.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
VioletBlue said:

Congratulations VioletbLue!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
VioletBlue said:

Congrats Violet Blue. I landed last June 12,2015. I was out of status when I applied. I came out of status November 2013 and sent my Family Sponsorship last Feb 2014

Karmic0113

Nov 16, 2017
Congrats Violet Blue. I landed last June 12,2015. I was out of status when I applied. I came out of status November 2013 and sent my Family Sponsorship last Feb 2014
Hi there,
Im from philippines and i have a huge problem this. Can you give me some advised? I ran out of statu since they refuse my study permit and telling me to leave canada that was February 2017 but i choose to stay because i cannot leave my canadian partner here so we decided to apply for spousal sponsorship. We submitted it oct 27, 2017 but the prob is my former representative sent me an email with attached files from CIC a notice to appear for a proceeding under subsection. What should i do now? Im so worried on my situation. Can you pls enlighten me