+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got 6.5 bands :))))))

P.S

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Hi saikanth,i give you short n simple tips:-
Follow the series of cambridge esol books specially from 5 to 8 (these books are best for practice).

Reading- Do 1 test daily which include 3 passage.If u have confusion in true/false or not given,then regular practice is the only solution dear.Always read the question first n thn read the passage.If a passage contain 'list of headings' then always do that part first.....Time management in reading section should be like this:-
1st passage-15 min.
2nd passage-20 min.
3rd passage-25 min.

Writing-Use proper structure n impressive vocabulary in task 2.Your introduction n conclusin should be impressive too.In task 2,use cennectives like-followed by,slightly increased,gradually increased or decreased,constitutes n so on..........

Speaking-Practice in front of mirror which will help you to increase your confidence level at interview.Don't hesitate,just speak normally like you are talking with your near n dear one's.Concentrate more on your 2 min. task practice.

Listening-Do 1 test daily.It is the only sdection in ielts test in which u can get 7-8 band easily so,practice hard buddy.Best of luck!!!!

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
I got 6.5 overall

L 7
R 6.5
W 6.5
S 6.5

It was academic module, I am very happy that I got enough point which I need it for my university. though I had messed up in reading but still I survived.

I studied that 4 test book which they are providing and that is all. I can say that I hadn't studied more than 10 hours to prepare for ielts exam. I am sure god saved me :D.

If you practice more I am sure you can get better scores but for me that is more than enough.

Good luck everyone.