+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Google Docs MegaChecklist to avoid getting Rejected. (All possible reject cases)

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Hey Guys,

People are getting rejected left and right. Sometimes due to their own negligence. Sometimes due to system glitches and sometimes due to getting to the wrong VO.
I compiled a list of around 50 actual rejection cases compiled from the Canada Visa forum.

This is a live document. You can contribute to it by leaving a comment. Anyone can comment on it but you can't delete stuff from it.

Please do contribute and help yourself and others succeed as well.

http://docs.google.com/document/d/1PFWkAAqkj9oSnwz8uhcBmaW7QGBfIhd4zvj0AqnMm1Q

Tip: Search google for
site:canadavisa.com "Rejection/Rejected" You will come across the threads and if you find a relevant case you can add to the doc.

Hope you get through the visa hurdle. :)

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okbangaram said:
Hey Guys,

People are getting rejected left and right. Sometimes due to their own negligence. Sometimes due to system glitches and sometimes due to getting to the wrong VO.
I compiled a list of around 50 actual rejection cases compiled from the Canada Visa forum.

This is a live document. You can contribute to it by leaving a comment. Anyone can comment on it but you can't delete stuff from it.

Please do contribute and help yourself and others succeed as well.

http://docs.google.com/document/d/1PFWkAAqkj9oSnwz8uhcBmaW7QGBfIhd4zvj0AqnMm1Q

Tip: Search google for
site:canadavisa.com "Rejection/Rejected" You will come across the threads and if you find a relevant case you can add to the doc.

Hope you get through the visa hurdle. :)
Thnx okbangaram..this is one of the best compilations :D

I observe that most of the rejections are due to failure to upload educational docs or NOC mismatch. However there are also foolish cases of rejections due to 'permanent' or 'full time' employment not mentioned in the job letter.

In my case the offer letter mentions my employment in the company for the current as well as previous jobs as full time / whole time. Does it cumpulsorily needs to be on the reference letter or even a mention of it on appointment /offer letter would suffice?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I appreciate your efforts in making this checklist !

+1 to you :)

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This particular point

3 Passport scan missing or incomplete. (Include blank pages)

Has this happened in regard to OOPNP, or regular EE application?

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
A great compilation okbangaram.
Do we really need to scan even blank pages of the passport?

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rigel said:
This particular point

yeah, this is weird if it was for EE... Anyone has more details about it?

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a very exhaustive list, It has helped me in preparing my documents. I think it is best to just scan every page in the passport. As we have seen, they say one thing and mean another. For example the academic credentials states nothing about including ECA reports with certificates, but people were getting rejected for not including both.

So I to be on the safe side, scan every page. This is what I am going to do. I have come too far, and overcome too many hurdles

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Aj said:
This is a very exhaustive list, It has helped me in preparing my documents. I think it is best to just scan every page in the passport. As we have seen, they say one thing and mean another. For example the academic credentials states nothing about including ECA reports with certificates, but people were getting rejected for not including both.

So I to be on the safe side, scan every page. This is what I am going to do. I have come too far, and overcome too many hurdles
ECA report was specifically asked to be uploaded along with degree certificate(s). And this requirement of blank pages comes from OOPNP. CIC hasn't asked for this.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
rigel said:
This particular point

Would be a weird requirement. My passport has 200 pages and it would have been very difficult loading all pages under 4 mb if this was a CIC requirement.

That being said my current checklist asks for biodata page and any pages with markings or stamps. There is nothing on blank pages.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
hotshot007 said:
Would be a weird requirement. My passport has 200 pages and it would have been very difficult loading all pages under 4 mb if this was a CIC requirement.

That being said my current checklist asks for biodata page and any pages with markings or stamps. There is nothing on blank pages.
I don't think if it has been asked to include all blank pages. One scan showing 2 consecutive blank pages should be enough. Reason being authorities don't stamp Passport just from anywhere, they will stamp on the space available starting from beginning. So if you have say scan of blank page no 6-7. It means all pages after 8 will be blank too. That's what I have seen in India atleast. I could be wrong, Seniors can comment.

Silvi

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Silvi6 said:
So if you have say scan of blank page no 6-7. It means all pages after 8 will be blank too. That's what I have seen in India atleast. I could be wrong, Seniors can comment.
This is incorrect. Some officials may do it this way, but I've had them pick pages at random, staple things in wherever, and paste in visas on random pages.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kateg said:
This is incorrect. Some officials may do it this way, but I've had them pick pages at random, staple things in wherever, and paste in visas on random pages.
Even though it may be not page by page from the beginning, but it's not random... at least for my passport.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
kateg said:
So Does this mean we have to scan whole passport for EE profile ?

Silvi

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
So Does this mean we have to scan whole passport for EE profile ?

Silvi
Not required. This was a specific (and weird) requirement in OOPNP. CIC doesn't ask for this.