+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Going to CIC NYC Monday

srhnclptt

Nov 29, 2012
Hey all
So we're giving up, we are going to go to NY this Monday. Does anyone have experience with this, what we need, what could possibly happen? We live 4 hours away so any helpful tips would be appreciated.

appyg

Nov 8, 2012
Are you still going to NY? What is your plan of action if the passport isnt mailed by 20th?

giri0705

Nov 26, 2012
srhnclptt said:
Hey all
So we're giving up, we are going to go to NY this Monday. Does anyone have experience with this, what we need, what could possibly happen? We live 4 hours away so any helpful tips would be appreciated.
Hey, I came here in New York today & told them that I sent application 43 days back, they asked me to full urgent visa request form with reason & proof of urgency. I submitted that form & proofs & they given me passport with visa stamped around 2:30 pm today. Have good luck to u guys as well

Lazyboy2k9

Dec 7, 2012
Riku said:
what is the proof they are looking for?
Urgent processing form: If you mailed your application and it is longer than the processing time of 30 days. then you ask for this... In that you should fill out the reason for urgent processing from normal time.. like are you traveling for emergency etc etc.

Obvious proof for travelling will be Flight ticket copy.

***Pls note on the bottom, you have to write that you wish to get back the passport with or without visa if the visa hasn't been stamped at that point in time.