Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Definition: If you get an email from CIC and nothing changes in your MyCIC account either the day before the email or the day after the email, you have a ghost email.
If you notice a change in you MyCIC account the day before or the day after your email, it is NOT a ghost email. It was/is an email to notify you of a change (either before or after the change).

An email is an email; if nothing changes (day before or after), then it is a ghost email!!!

:D ;D :eek: 8) :p

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Bahamas said:
Definition: If you get an email from CIC and nothing changes in your MyCIC account either the day before the email or the day after the email, you have a ghost email.
If you notice a change in you MyCIC account the day before or the day after your email, it is NOT a ghost email. It was/is an email to notify you of a change (either before or after the change).

An email is an email; if nothing changes (day before or after), then it is a ghost email!!!

Noted ;D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Bahamas said:

Even a ghost dont send me an email !

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Amit1529 said:
I got n email saying "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: sharmamitk@gmail.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.
"

No updates in my CIC profile
Same email i received too but we hope something good news is coming soon.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amit1529 said:
I got n email saying "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: sharmamitk@gmail.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.
"

No updates in my CIC profile
Everyone gets these. Don't worry about it.