+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting PPR for PA inland and not for Outland dependent

jk92

Feb 3, 2022
Hi,

I am an inland applicant with one outland dependent for express entry CEC. I got a PPR letter, under my name, last week telling me to submit my passport and dependents' passport to the nearest VAC. I replied that I'm inland and my dependent is outland and was redirected to the portal for myself.

Now for my dependent, do I send her passport for stamping with the letter under my name, or will she get another PPR letter under her name after I'm landed?

Thanks.
Hi. I am in a similar situation. I am inside Canada and they have sent me ppr. No responses to my web forms as well. Did you get your copr . Can you please advise .

JSAAKDB

Nov 17, 2022
Hello,
Similar situation as well. Received an information letter with passport request under my name. So I responded to the webform stating I’m in Canada and my Outland dependent submitted her passport. Dependent has received Visa and COPR but nothing for me yet.

jk92

Feb 3, 2022
Hello,
Similar situation as well. Received an information letter with passport request under my name. So I responded to the webform stating I’m in Canada and my Outland dependent submitted her passport. Dependent has received Visa and COPR but nothing for me yet.
Hi. When did you submit your webform. Mine was 18 days back no response so far.

MoikFisher

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys, I'm in the same boat, i'm inland but I got PPR and a letter to submit. What did you guys end up doing? I would really appreciate the response