T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Guys please help me...i'm so much confused....please see my timeline and tell me do i have to wait more or not: what this PUT AWAY means????please help me understand this??

Application Date: January 17,2019
Transfer to LVO: Oct 10 2019
ADR and interview requested: Dec 11,2020 (both interview and ADR is about Current relationship proof and ongoing relationship)
ADR submitted: Dec 14,2020 and confirmation of attending interview reply on same day Dec 11,2020
its been more than 6 months now...complete silence???

I'm tired of sending too many proof....as a Canadian citizen i am actually living with him right now...i am visiting my husband and stuck due to fligt restrictions etc...

Paper File:
Office: London

Application Assignment:
Assigned to: xxxx
Assign By: GR00091
Due Date: 2021/12/08

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Guys please help me...i'm so much confused....please see my timeline and tell me do i have to wait more or not: what this PUT AWAY means????please help me understand this??

Application Date: January 17,2019
Transfer to LVO: Oct 10 2019
ADR and interview requested: Dec 11,2020 (both interview and ADR is about Current relationship proof and ongoing relationship)
ADR submitted: Dec 14,2020 and confirmation of attending interview reply on same day Dec 11,2020
its been more than 6 months now...complete silence???

I'm tired of sending too many proof....as a Canadian citizen i am actually living with him right now...i am visiting my husband and stuck due to fligt restrictions etc...

Paper File:
Office: London

Application Assignment:
Assigned to: xxxx
Assign By: GR00091
Due Date: 2021/12/08
It means they put your file away, so its unknown when they will get back to it.
They know you live with your husband so they are taking their sweet time in order to later on get you on Intent to Return clause. See they dont like sponsors living with their spouses abroad because, all their stupid ways of doubting genuine go out the window. Becsuse living with your spouse is unrefutable proof of a genuine marriage!
IRCC at its finest yet again ....

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis1971

Marmaz

Apr 19, 2021
It means you have concern they cannot write down due to discriminatory reasons....such as age diff, religion diff, culture diff, socioeconomic diff, previous marriages, etc.
what about the below please check:-

AOR: 6th December 2020
FSW-Outland
VO: Paris
GCMS ordered: 17 May 2021
GCMS received: 17 June 2021

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required (My concern is why???)
Security: Not Started

HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

On the Notes section (Last Pages of GCMS Report) 2 recent notes:

Notes 1 : Dated 2021/04/29 - Label: General - Office: Paris ( Employment Letters OK - Proof of Funds OK)
Notes 2 : Dated 2021/01/13 - Label: EE Eligibility - Office: CIO (ALL OK)

My Question: Any idea why RR is mentioned next to Eligibility???

Thanks in advance for your continuous assistance

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
what about the below please check:-

AOR: 6th December 2020
FSW-Outland
VO: Paris
GCMS ordered: 17 May 2021
GCMS received: 17 June 2021

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required (My concern is why???)
Security: Not Started

HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

On the Notes section (Last Pages of GCMS Report) 2 recent notes:

Notes 1 : Dated 2021/04/29 - Label: General - Office: Paris ( Employment Letters OK - Proof of Funds OK)
Notes 2 : Dated 2021/01/13 - Label: EE Eligibility - Office: CIO (ALL OK)

My Question: Any idea why RR is mentioned next to Eligibility???

Thanks in advance for your continuous assistance
I would need to know more about your file to make an educated guess.
It seems as though they wanted to check employmemt and proof of funds for some reason...outcome says OK, so the review might be successful.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
They know you live with your husband so they are taking their sweet time in order to later on get you on Intent to Return clause. See they dont like sponsors living with their spouses abroad because, all their stupid ways of doubting genuine go out the window. Becsuse living with your spouse is unrefutable proof of a genuine marriage!
Your review of "Put file away" is ridiculous....stop listening to this man. Call IRCC if you have questions regarding your file.

Reactions: armoured

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Your review of "Put file away" is ridiculous....stop listening to this man. Call IRCC if you have questions regarding your file.
yes call ircc and they will tell you dont have access to overseas file.
put away means put AWAY until is "Due Date" on your file December 8th, 2021.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
This is now just persécution complex paranoia.

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Thanks dear but as i mentioned i am living with my husband because of my "marriage" not just for immigration people to believe it...there are too many problems and restrictions with travelling these days....IRCC is aware of it too.....of course i'm keep updating them about my visitations, travel details and i am not living with him permanently....even if they ask me about going back that i will proof it too and i have been providing all the proofs.........they know this...

my simple question was to an "expert" to tell me about PUT-AWAY meaning???

Thanks but as i mentioned i can not contact IRCC Call center because i am outside of Canada.

I am asking for an expert on Notes to tell me about this PUT-AWAY meaning please??

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks dear but as i mentioned i am living with my husband because of my "marriage" not just for immigration people to believe it...there are too many problems and restrictions with travelling these days....IRCC is aware of it too.....of course i'm keep updating them about my visitations, travel details and i am not living with him permanently....even if they ask me about going back that i will proof it too and i have been providing all the proofs.........they know this...

my simple question was to an "expert" to tell me about PUT-AWAY meaning???

Thanks but as i mentioned i can not contact IRCC Call center because i am outside of Canada.

I am asking for an expert on Notes to tell me about this PUT-AWAY meaning please??
Search the forum, they've been other cases/questions regarding Put-Away. You can also google the term Put-away IRCC and you will find other discussions

Namtu

Nov 30, 2020
In my GCMS notes " they say that they are running my social assistance check" any idea how long this takes? They started on April 24th. I have lived in only two provinces Ontatio and British Columbia. Also my criminality says 0.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Search the forum, they've been other cases/questions regarding Put-Away. You can also google the term Put-away IRCC and you will find other discussions
Thanks i did but nothing i can find on google or even under IRCC website so that's why i was asking here.....even on this forum everyone has their own view.....i think so far it means eligibility passed and background security has started and that's why its PUT-AWAY until everything is clear???

Correct??

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Reactions: T@777