+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes states schedule A requested but I have not received any email

darthSiddius

Oct 16, 2015
Not sure what to make of this.

Got my GCMS file last week and I noticed this in the notes section: "***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT Australia. RCMP NRT Criminality Decision Pending. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR. Schedule A requested for Stat Dec question."

The comment is dated 2016/01/21. I have not received any communication regarding Schedule A from CIC. Should I file a case specific inquiry?

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check the outgoing section of the notes. See if it is mentioned there. Regardless, yes go ahead and send a CSE.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The status doesn't say "SENT", so it wasn't sent to you. Could be a blunder because schedule A is asked from many applicants. You can call CIC. The agents on the phone will add a note to your file and ask the visa office for clarification. Also, you can send the asked form by CSE in the mean time.

darthSiddius

Oct 16, 2015
Thanks for the quick response!! I'll create a CSE with the Schedule A form as an attachment. This is not the first CIC blunder in my Application.... Frustrating!

My file probably just sat there gathering dust since January...