+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gap year after 12th and Engineering

Feb 28, 2012
Hi

I have gap after 12th, In that year I was preparing for my engineering exam and I got admission in but I dont have any document of that particular year. Neither my admit card, score card nor coaching institute fee slips......Now its been 7 year. I have been working for 3 years after my engineering and I have all experience certificates.Now, I want to put my visa for canada, Can somebody plz tell me can i go with this gap or I need to fill it with some fake documents of computer coaching or with something other.

plz help me

Can I get visa

thx

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
pankajpanghaal said:
Hi

I have gap after 12th, In that year I was preparing for my engineering exam and I got admission in but I dont have any document of that particular year. Neither my admit card, score card nor coaching institute fee slips......Now its been 7 year. I have been working for 3 years after my engineering and I have all experience certificates.Now, I want to put my visa for canada, Can somebody plz tell me can i go with this gap or I need to fill it with some fake documents of computer coaching or with something other.

plz help me

Can I get visa

thx
How many years of gap you had ?

Naveensss

Dec 27, 2011
no need to ful fill dat year dude...bcz i too had a same problem...1 more thing z a gap of 1 year between 12th and enginnering doesnt maters..

Well no need to add any fake document...just go asusual.
I got my visa too without adding any document...

P

patel1992

I am also having similar peoblem.i graduated in 2010 and nothing to show for two year gap.what to do?

tiger007

Champion Member
pankajpanghaal said:
Hi

plz help me

Can I get visa

thx
Hi,

As far as I think, the gap after finishing your degree studies is of greater concern than the previous gap after 12th grade and before beginning of your Bachelor's studies.Say, if you had a long gap after Engineering and before applying for visa (usually more than 6 months before applying for visa)...that should have been the actual matter of concern. And since you have a good record of 3 years of work ex after studies, you don't need to worry about that gap. Don't attempt to get any fake work ex/course certificate to cover that 1 year previous gap, because if you get caught..then you will be in big trouble. So forget about it! Go ahead..and apply for visa...

Best of luck.