+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

funds

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There you go, it depends how many people are included in the applicaation so if only you then $11,086.

1 $11,086
2 $13,801
3 $16,967
4 $20,599
5 $23,364
6 $26,350
7 or more $29,337

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prhelp said:
what if i dont have that much?
Well then you cant qualify for it because when you land in Canada you will have to show this much money so if you dont have or cant manage then unfortunately visa officer wont approve your application and if he does then you will need this much money to show at airport as well and if you cant then they wont let you enter Canada.

Cheers
saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prhelp said:
what if i am already in Canada?
Hi prhelp,

Regardless of where you reside, proof of funds is mandatory at the initial application stage itself. Without the minimun POF your application will be rejected.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prhelp said:
What if my family is funding me
It should be yours but i have heard that somebody made a statement from his parents that they are gifting him this much of funds to settle in Canada so i am not exactly sure if it works or not.

Cheers
saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prhelp said:
Well I have cousins who are Canadian and they will support me they can be my sponsor me right?
Well i dont think it will work in your case, you can claim points for the relatives being in Canada but sponsoring is completely different thing and i dont think you can do so but wait for others they might have some valuable answer for you on sponsorship.

Cheers
saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prhelp said:
Well I have cousins who are Canadian and they will support me they can be my sponsor me right?
Dear prhelp,

I dont want to offend you, but you can get lots of basic information on the CIC website.

Cousins can not sponsor you and you can not claim funding from them.

Mitali

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
hello saki,

how about me, i overlooked the correct amount in my application. we are 4 in the family but i wrote the amount for 3 persons only. although the truth is, i can fund more than what is required. i sent again a mail to NS, Sydney to make the necessary corrections in our application. i just don't know if they will be able to connect my correction to my initial application since i don't have a reference number yet-- just a name; and there are a lot applications. do you think they will still reject us?