funds

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JPMA said:
hello saki,

how about me, i overlooked the correct amount in my application. we are 4 in the family but i wrote the amount for 3 persons only. although the truth is, i can fund more than what is required. i sent again a mail to NS, Sydney to make the necessary corrections in our application. i just don't know if they will be able to connect my correction to my initial application since i don't have a reference number yet-- just a name; and there are a lot applications. do you think they will still reject us?
Hi JPMA,

Its a tough one because your NOC is no more in the list and CIC people are being so harsh they are just refusing the applications because of little mistakes like one applicant write visa office India instead of New Delhi and they returned the application. I have seen one applicant before who also wrote the less amount then the actually but CIC overlooked it and didnt point that out. So pray that they dont take this as a big error and when you send your full docs to visa office explain them that by mistake you write less amount but you actually have the required funds for 4 people.

Good Luck

Cheers
Saki

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
saki said:
Hi JPMA,

Its a tough one because your NOC is no more in the list and CIC people are being so harsh they are just refusing the applications because of little mistakes like one applicant write visa office India instead of New Delhi and they returned the application. I have seen one applicant before who also wrote the less amount then the actually but CIC overlooked it and didnt point that out. So pray that they dont take this as a big error and when you send your full docs to visa office explain them that by mistake you write less amount but you actually have the required funds for 4 people.

Good Luck

Cheers
Saki
thanks saki! that's also my fear. i know cio officers are scrutinizing at the moment old applications since there are a lot. I just pray that they will be kind enough to let pass my mistake. by the way, congratulations for your first aor. i usually read the april and may threading. this has been a long wait for all of us but i'm positive. I let it up to God. I always say to myself, God knows everything. If going to Canada will be good for my family, I know we will be approved. God bless you also!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JPMA said:
thanks saki! that's also my fear. i know cio officers are scrutinizing at the moment old applications since there are a lot. I just pray that they will be kind enough to let pass my mistake. by the way, congratulations for your first aor. i usually read the april and may threading. this has been a long wait for all of us but i'm positive. I let it up to God. I always say to myself, God knows everything. If going to Canada will be good for my family, I know we will be approved. God bless you also!
Thanks alot. Yeah that right if Canada is good for us then we will get through otherwise GOD will have something better for us. One more thing you can try is by calling CIC and asking them for your client number and ask them that you have made this mistake and if its possible that you could send them an updated form ? may be this helps.

Cheers
saki

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
saki said:
Thanks alot. Yeah that right if Canada is good for us then we will get through otherwise GOD will have something better for us. One more thing you can try is by calling CIC and asking them for your client number and ask them that you have made this mistake and if its possible that you could send them an updated form ? may be this helps.

Cheers
saki
Do you know the number to call?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JPMA said:
Do you know the number to call?
Yes i just copied one of my post from other thread to here :)

Hi,

You need to call at 16139444000 and then select options in this sequence 1...2...1...2....1

You would be placed in queue and after 5-10 minutes, your call would be attended by someone. The person would ask for client id. Since you don't have it, provide your name and DoB and then ask for your status & client id. I dont know the email id and secondly email will take weeksss to get any response so best option is to ring them.

Hope this helps

Cheers
saki

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
thanks friend! you really are a great help. I'll try your advise later. :D

S

shibuya

Pr help,
First visit www.cic.gc.ca and then if still confused put ur qts here on forum.

marmaliade

Jul 27, 2010
Question. Do you need to keep the necessary funds in your bank account all through the process or you just need to get the proof you have them and then can use them however you please?

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Well then you cant qualify for it because when you land in Canada you will have to show this much money so if you dont have or cant manage then unfortunately visa officer wont approve your application and if he does then you will need this much money to show at airport as well and if you cant then they wont let you enter Canada.

Cheers
saki
Hi there Saki,
just wanted to ask a query here. Hw do people bring funds inside the Port of entry? Do we have to convert it to the canadian currency before entering .. or we get the foreign currency and then convert it?
Saki, if we bring in the foreign currency, then how do we extract money from the ATM? It would be extracted in the foreign currency denomination, right?....and then we have to convert it to CAD (at the airport exchange centre)?