+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CPC-SYDNEY APRIL 2011 MONTH APPLICANT LETS SHARE OUR EXPERINCE....

can-vishal

Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-06-2011
Interview........
10-04-2013
nokia and dr.bhatia
guys wat do u think
our turn will come this year or next year
pls share ur feelings
and hope for the best

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
No news yet, Vishal

Hopefully our turn will come this year ;) ;)

Hey Ghani, Sachin, Shardul

What are your updates?

Ghani2004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
SURAT,GUJARAT,INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER ON 31/05/11, 2nd AOR ON 16/08/2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO-08/07/2011
Med's Request
PPR/MR/RPRF, IN PROCESS on 12/12/11,
Med's Done....
31/12/11
Interview........
waiwed
Passport Req..
12/12/11, received by NDVO on 09/01/12
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on 31/01/12, valid till 22/12/12
LANDED..........
4TH DEC 12
NO UPDATES. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
with hope.

shardulsp

Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
yes(bro in law)
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Med's Request
27th Feb 2013
Med's Done....
26 th March
Interview........
varification call on 23rd of november 2012
Passport Req..
27th Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Asked for photos on 20th may then DM is pending
LANDED..........
?????????????????
nokiadesire said:
No news yet, Vishal

Hopefully our turn will come this year ;) ;)

Hey Ghani, Sachin, Shardul

What are your updates?
hi,

last week my address disappeared & this week it has been changed to my home address rather than corresponce address.so hopeful for some action within aweek or 10 days.I strongly belived before cristmas we all got our filed cleared & will get MR request with PPR.
Keep this blog live yaaar.

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
25-Nov-2011, eCas changed to 'Decision Made' on 06 Feb'12
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2012 :) :) :)
LANDED..........
26-Jun-2012 :-)
Hello All,
My best wishes to everyone for whom the MR is yet to come.. Hope it comes reaally soon.. :)
Just to share some experience I had...
I underwent medicals today..It about a 2 hour process..went fairly smoothly & then headed to Mumbai Passport Office for the PCC.
I have a newly re-issued passport no more than 8-9 months old & I understood from the instructions maintained on information boards there at the Mumbai RPO(Regional passport Office) that if the PP is issued from the same RPO then I only need to carry PassportForm2(& document proofs-address etc) &that there is no need to fill in the PP form(personal particulars) for verification(& apparently the PCC comes thru fast :p :p :p.. its all an eyewash anyways).. after an agonizing 2 hours waiting my turn in the line till I reached the counter with all documents, the counter lady tells me(along with all her rudeness & hatred for people standing in her queue) that I need to submit 3 copies of the PP form with extra copies of the proofs of residence etc..scrambled to get them photocopied & then their lunchtime hit..grrrrr...another 45 min of standing... :-X :-X
Then when I finally submitted everything, I was told that its going to take no less than 1.5 to 2 months to get the PCC letter & PCC issued stamp on the passport... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(
I asked how can this be sped up & learnt said that I should follow up with CID Crime Branch & my local Police Station..
The person behind another counter was helpful enough to share this
- it takes 2-3 days for the RPO to move themselves a bit to send our file to CID HO
- then after (no idea how many days) the CID HO moves this to the local Police Station after doing some checks
- the Local Police then checks on residence proofs etc & moves the file back to CID
- Again after some more checking CID send to RPO
- Then RPO mails us the Passport & PCC letter...

From the many posts what I read where ppl claim that they got the PCC in a day, I was unpleasantly jolted indeed to learn this(altho i felt 1 day was too good to be true anyways)...wonder if its case to case..no clue.. :-\

Can anyone suggest something here??.. perhaps some agent or some way in which I can obtain the PCC minus ALL THE HASSLE & in a reasonable timeframe of perhaps a week or so..We have to submit to NDVO well in time & this long drawn ways of obtaining PCC suck :(
Others who have gone through or going through the PCC Process, request you to kindly share your experiences & extend some helpful hints/ideas...

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Ar.Sid said:
Hello All,
My best wishes to everyone for whom the MR is yet to come.. Hope it comes reaally soon.. :)
I underwent medicals today..It about a 2 hour process..went fairly smoothly & then headed to Mumbai Passport Office for the PCC.
I have a newly re-issued passport no more than 8-9 months old & I understood from the instructions maintained on information boards there at the Mumbai RPO(Regional passport Office) that if the PP is issued from the same RPO then I only need to carry PassportForm2(& document proofs-address etc) &that there is no need to fill in the PP form(personal particulars) for verification(& apparently the PCC comes thru fast :p :p :p.. its all an eyewash anyways).. after an agonizing 2 hours waiting my turn in the line till I reached the counter with all documents, the counter lady tells me(along with all her rudeness & hatred for people standing in her queue) that I need to submit 3 copies of the PP form with extra copies of the proofs of residence etc..scrambled to get them photocopied & then their lunchtime hit..grrrrr...another 45 min of standing... :-X :-X
Then when I finally submitted everything, I was told that its going to take no less than 1.5 to 2 months to get the PCC letter & PCC issued stamp on the passport... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(
I asked how can this be sped up & learnt said that I should follow up with CID Crime Branch & my local Police Station..
- it takes 2-3 days for the RPO to move themselves a bit to send our file to CID HO
- then after (no idea how many days) the CID HO moves this to the local Police Station after doing some checks
- the Local Police then checks on residence proofs etc & moves the file back to CID

From the many posts what I read where ppl claim that they got the PCC in a day, I was unpleasantly jolted indeed to learn this(altho i felt 1 day was too good to be true anyways)...wonder if its case to case..no clue.. :-\

Can anyone suggest something here??.. perhaps some agent or some way in which I can obtain the PCC minus ALL THE HASSLE & in a reasonable timeframe of perhaps a week or so..We have to submit to NDVO well in time & this long drawn ways of obtaining PCC suck :(
Others who have gone through or going through the PCC Process, request you to kindly share your experiences & extend some helpful hints/ideas...
Visit your RPO after 2-3 working days....It may be ready there for you to personally pick it up

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
nokiadesire said:
Visit your RPO after 2-3 working days....It may be ready there for you to personally pick it up
any update from ur side. I have left all hopes. Wht abt can vishal and ghani. Fragnance got i p if she got med or not. Dr bhatia

can-vishal

Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-06-2011
Interview........
10-04-2013
drbhatia said:
any update from ur side. I have left all hopes. Wht abt can vishal and ghani. Fragnance got i p if she got med or not. Dr bhatia
same here dr.bhatia
i hope our turn should come before christmas
if not then next year, and dont know when they will start working on the skipped files
just hoping for the best and praying tht should be done by christmas
god bless all

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
can-vishal said:
same here dr.bhatia
i hope our turn should come before christmas
if not then next year, and dont know when they will start working on the skipped files
just hoping for the best and praying tht should be done by christmas
god bless all
Ghani2004 said:
NO UPDATES. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
with hope.
drbhatia said:
No updates yet for me as well....I too hope that we get our medicals request before the end of this year

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Ar.Sid said:
Hello All,

Hey Sid,

Can you please enlighten us on the medical process that you went through.

Regards & Thanks

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nokiadesire said:
Hey Sid,

Can you please enlighten us on the medical process that you went through.

Regards & Thanks
Yes Ofcourse :)..
MEDICAL Examinations (as they were in our case)
With the MR comes the list of the registered DMPs(Designated Medical Practitioner),citywise..There are about 3-4 in Mumbai.We chose one nearest to our residence.Set an appointment for the next day.

Do carry your original passport with 2-3 photocopies, about 10 photographs(passport size or visa photos any are fine),IMM1017 form printouts & MR email copy from NDVO (comes in the email with the MR letter),all your medical reports,xrays,hospitalisation/surgery records & documents,drug prescriptions etc(carry photocopies of the latest reports & prescriptions if any- we were asked to attach them in our report.)

There is no need to fast(usually required for pathology blood tests) as was told to us while setting up the appointment but my spouse & I did anyways.Arrived at the medical centre at 8.30am, the fees as recommended on a sheet which comes with the MR is INR 3100 per head(adults) was paid by us & the receipts obtained are to be kept safely as they are to be sent to NDVO as proof of undergoing tests.

We had a clinic's co-ordinator who guided us through the process there.
Tests started with depositing a Urine Sample followed by a blood extraction.
Next, we were provided with copies of forms-IMM5419(DMP will give you these) which was told to be filled in certain places & signed in many places on its many pages(along with affixing the photos). This form, along with the copy of IMM1017 that you bring along is to be filled in duplicate.
The form filling will take about 15-20min tops..hand over the forms to the co-ordinator once done..

Next, we had our height,weight & BMI measured & was noted on the form by the co-ordinator. Then, we were called in for the Chest Xray. Following that was a full physical.
In the physical, you will be asked about the history of your illnesses(from childhood) & about the above mentioned reports/documents that you share with the DMP.It has been mentioned on a few threads that its good to share all your medical history-just in case something comes up in the bloodtests that you suffer & have not disclosed then you will be asked for a retest.. so better to be honest..I took this advice:)

Next in the physical your BP,pulse will be noted,your body will be examined for inoculation marks scars,tattoos,surgery scars, birthmarks(females have a breast exam as well)
Then there was an eyetest-colourblindness,nearsightedness & farsightedness(you have to be able to read/discern the numbers/patterns on the chart basically) & then the DMP in conversation also ascertains if your hearing is ok..I had a lady doctor & she was asking me about my work,designation,duties etc(probably meant to assess the candidate's mental health as well) & suddenly she started talking very softly to see if Im able to hear her.. ;D ;D
Lastly, I was told to attach photocopies of a couple of medical reports & prescription druglist that I take on a regular basis..same for my spouse
I have a slight BP problem & cholesterol/lipids as well(she made a note of it on her report)..I asked her if it was a thing of concern- she said its common so no need to worry...I read on some other threads that even diabetes(unless its major) is not an issue
Thats it.. :)
Then before leaving on asking,we were told it would take about 10 working days for them(DMP) to process & send all medical reports to NDVO. The whole MR Test process took just over 2 hours..

Hope this is helpful for whoever are taking the MR.. anybody have any additions/inputs from their MR experience pls do add-in :) :)
Lotsa Best Wishes to all awaiting the MR...
Best regards & take care...

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello again,

Something more to share.. I think I have figured out this PCC deal..
I had a chap in front of me in the line at the RPO(he is a Physiotherapist, Feb 2011 applicant, got his MR on 26th Nov. I met him first earlier in the day when I was getting my MR done at the clinic) when I was applying for the PCC..We exchanged nos. & I called him 2 days later & he mentioned that his PCC came the very next at the RPO :eek: :eek:
Its basically something to do with the police verification file that is generated & attached to your passport no.
In my case, my 1st passport had the police file but the 2nd one which i re-issued (on basis of 1st one which was still valid) about 8months back did not undergo any police verification(i got it in 2 weeks) & hence is missing that file... :'(
So for me its chase the file now thru police verification...

PCC is 2 things..
1st - Stamp on the last few page/s of the passport that a PCC is issued for XYZ country
2nd -A document which mentions that this doc is a PCC for XYZ country & the person has a clean record/no criminal history etc

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
Medicals completed yesterday, will be sending RPRF, PCC & PPs by this weekend!!

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
dear all left over april 2011 applicants, pl make list of all left over applicants and be daily on forum and update ur status. Each day come with new hopes. Let today monday bring cheer to any one of us. Dr bhatia

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
drbhatia said:
dear all left over april 2011 applicants, pl make list of all left over applicants and be daily on forum and update ur status. Each day come with new hopes. Let today monday bring cheer to any one of us. Dr bhatia
Count me Doc... Applied 20th April Status RBVO VO LONDON