+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CPC-SYDNEY APRIL 2011 MONTH APPLICANT LETS SHARE OUR EXPERINCE....

can-vishal

Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-06-2011
Interview........
10-04-2013
drbhatia said:
dear all left over april 2011 applicants, pl make list of all left over applicants and be daily on forum and update ur status. Each day come with new hopes. Let today monday bring cheer to any one of us. Dr bhatia
NDVO

dr.bhatia 14/04/11
can vishal 15/04/11
ghani 2004 21/04/11
sachin abraham 26/04/11
nokiadesire 28/04/11

i hope before christmas we should get some good news guys
wish u all best of luck

vishal

Ghani2004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
SURAT,GUJARAT,INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER ON 31/05/11, 2nd AOR ON 16/08/2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO-08/07/2011
Med's Request
PPR/MR/RPRF, IN PROCESS on 12/12/11,
Med's Done....
31/12/11
Interview........
waiwed
Passport Req..
12/12/11, received by NDVO on 09/01/12
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on 31/01/12, valid till 22/12/12
LANDED..........
4TH DEC 12
Definitely we will get some good news before Christmas.

Angel31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
AOR Received.
06/06/2011
File Transfer...
08/07/2011
Med's Request
30/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/11/2011 and sent on 09/01/2012
Ar.Sid said:
Yes Ofcourse :)..
MEDICAL Examinations (as they were in our case)
With the MR comes the list of the registered DMPs(Designated Medical Practitioner),citywise..There are about 3-4 in Mumbai.We chose one nearest to our residence.Set an appointment for the next day.

Do carry your original passport with 2-3 photocopies, about 10 photographs(passport size or visa photos any are fine),IMM1017 form printouts & MR email copy from NDVO (comes in the email with the MR letter),all your medical reports,xrays,hospitalisation/surgery records & documents,drug prescriptions etc(carry photocopies of the latest reports & prescriptions if any- we were asked to attach them in our report.)

There is no need to fast(usually required for pathology blood tests) as was told to us while setting up the appointment but my spouse & I did anyways.Arrived at the medical centre at 8.30am, the fees as recommended on a sheet which comes with the MR is INR 3100 per head(adults) was paid by us & the receipts obtained are to be kept safely as they are to be sent to NDVO as proof of undergoing tests.

We had a clinic's co-ordinator who guided us through the process there.
Tests started with depositing a Urine Sample followed by a blood extraction.
Next, we were provided with copies of forms-IMM5419(DMP will give you these) which was told to be filled in certain places & signed in many places on its many pages(along with affixing the photos). This form, along with the copy of IMM1017 that you bring along is to be filled in duplicate.
The form filling will take about 15-20min tops..hand over the forms to the co-ordinator once done..

Next, we had our height,weight & BMI measured & was noted on the form by the co-ordinator. Then, we were called in for the Chest Xray. Following that was a full physical.
In the physical, you will be asked about the history of your illnesses(from childhood) & about the above mentioned reports/documents that you share with the DMP.It has been mentioned on a few threads that its good to share all your medical history-just in case something comes up in the bloodtests that you suffer & have not disclosed then you will be asked for a retest.. so better to be honest..I took this advice:)

Next in the physical your BP,pulse will be noted,your body will be examined for inoculation marks scars,tattoos,surgery scars, birthmarks(females have a breast exam as well)
Then there was an eyetest-colourblindness,nearsightedness & farsightedness(you have to be able to read/discern the numbers/patterns on the chart basically) & then the DMP in conversation also ascertains if your hearing is ok..I had a lady doctor & she was asking me about my work,designation,duties etc(probably meant to assess the candidate's mental health as well) & suddenly she started talking very softly to see if Im able to hear her.. ;D ;D
Lastly, I was told to attach photocopies of a couple of medical reports & prescription druglist that I take on a regular basis..same for my spouse
I have a slight BP problem & cholesterol/lipids as well(she made a note of it on her report)..I asked her if it was a thing of concern- she said its common so no need to worry...I read on some other threads that even diabetes(unless its major) is not an issue
Thats it.. :)
Then before leaving on asking,we were told it would take about 10 working days for them(DMP) to process & send all medical reports to NDVO. The whole MR Test process took just over 2 hours..

Hope this is helpful for whoever are taking the MR.. anybody have any additions/inputs from their MR experience pls do add-in :) :)
Lotsa Best Wishes to all awaiting the MR...
Best regards & take care...
Hi Sid,

Good to hear your medicals went well.

Could you please tell me if they performed any mental examinations?

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
25-Nov-2011, eCas changed to 'Decision Made' on 06 Feb'12
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2012 :) :) :)
LANDED..........
26-Jun-2012 :-)
shaafqatz said:
Medicals completed yesterday, will be sending RPRF, PCC & PPs by this weekend!!
Hello Shaafqatz,
Can you tell us if your already have your PCC? How many days did they mention it would take for you to get the same & from which RPO?
Pls do share if you went through an agent for it..

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Angel31 said:
Hi Sid,

Good to hear your medicals went well.

Could you please tell me if they performed any mental examinations?
No. Nothing explicitly that could be termed as a mental examination. Just a discussion about the job, company working for, working since when, the designation,duties,activities etc with the doctor is what happened in case of me & my spouse..I suppose that is enough to give an idea to the doctor of your mental wellbeing...

Angel31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
AOR Received.
06/06/2011
File Transfer...
08/07/2011
Med's Request
30/11/2011
Passport Req..
thankyou sid for reply :)
Just wanted to clarify since i saw something like that (mini mental examination) in the DMP handbook on CIC website.

Angel31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
AOR Received.
06/06/2011
File Transfer...
08/07/2011
Med's Request
30/11/2011
Passport Req..
And sid great job explaining medical examination. It will be helpful for all on this stage (especially for me). +1 for you.

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
I applied for a PCC through the Regional Passport Office here in Hyderabad. The entire process will take a max of 2 weeks (this was before the start of Passport seva kendras). What I understand about the new process of getting a PCC through the PSKs, is that it is a very simple and a one day process of walking out with a PCC in your hands.

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Ar.Sid said:
Yes Ofcourse :)..
MEDICAL Examinations (as they were in our case)
With the MR comes the list of the registered DMPs(Designated Medical Practitioner),citywise..There are about 3-4 in Mumbai.We chose one nearest to our residence.Set an appointment for the next day.

Do carry your original passport with 2-3 photocopies, about 10 photographs(passport size or visa photos any are fine),IMM1017 form printouts & MR email copy from NDVO (comes in the email with the MR letter),all your medical reports,xrays,hospitalisation/surgery records & documents,drug prescriptions etc(carry photocopies of the latest reports & prescriptions if any- we were asked to attach them in our report.)

There is no need to fast(usually required for pathology blood tests) as was told to us while setting up the appointment but my spouse & I did anyways.Arrived at the medical centre at 8.30am, the fees as recommended on a sheet which comes with the MR is INR 3100 per head(adults) was paid by us & the receipts obtained are to be kept safely as they are to be sent to NDVO as proof of undergoing tests.

We had a clinic's co-ordinator who guided us through the process there.
Tests started with depositing a Urine Sample followed by a blood extraction.
Next, we were provided with copies of forms-IMM5419(DMP will give you these) which was told to be filled in certain places & signed in many places on its many pages(along with affixing the photos). This form, along with the copy of IMM1017 that you bring along is to be filled in duplicate.
The form filling will take about 15-20min tops..hand over the forms to the co-ordinator once done..

Next, we had our height,weight & BMI measured & was noted on the form by the co-ordinator. Then, we were called in for the Chest Xray. Following that was a full physical.
In the physical, you will be asked about the history of your illnesses(from childhood) & about the above mentioned reports/documents that you share with the DMP.It has been mentioned on a few threads that its good to share all your medical history-just in case something comes up in the bloodtests that you suffer & have not disclosed then you will be asked for a retest.. so better to be honest..I took this advice:)

Next in the physical your BP,pulse will be noted,your body will be examined for inoculation marks scars,tattoos,surgery scars, birthmarks(females have a breast exam as well)
Then there was an eyetest-colourblindness,nearsightedness & farsightedness(you have to be able to read/discern the numbers/patterns on the chart basically) & then the DMP in conversation also ascertains if your hearing is ok..I had a lady doctor & she was asking me about my work,designation,duties etc(probably meant to assess the candidate's mental health as well) & suddenly she started talking very softly to see if Im able to hear her.. ;D ;D
Lastly, I was told to attach photocopies of a couple of medical reports & prescription druglist that I take on a regular basis..same for my spouse
I have a slight BP problem & cholesterol/lipids as well(she made a note of it on her report)..I asked her if it was a thing of concern- she said its common so no need to worry...I read on some other threads that even diabetes(unless its major) is not an issue
Thats it.. :)
Then before leaving on asking,we were told it would take about 10 working days for them(DMP) to process & send all medical reports to NDVO. The whole MR Test process took just over 2 hours..

Hope this is helpful for whoever are taking the MR.. anybody have any additions/inputs from their MR experience pls do add-in :) :)
Lotsa Best Wishes to all awaiting the MR...
Best regards & take care...
Thanks for this useful info....+1 for this

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
can-vishal said:
NDVO

dr.bhatia 14/04/11
can vishal 15/04/11
ghani 2004 21/04/11
sachin abraham 26/04/11
nokiadesire 28/04/11

i hope before christmas we should get some good news guys
wish u all best of luck

vishal
Applicant NOC Appln. Date ECAS Update
Shardulsp 7241 04/04/11 RBVO
Nurhia 0631 07/04/11 RBVO
dr.bhatia 3113 14/04/11 RBVO
can vishal FSW2 15/04/11 RBVO
frangrance10 3113 20/04/11 In Process
ghani 2004 3112 21/04/11 RBVO
sachin abraham 6246 26/04/11 RBVO
nokiadesire 7216 28/04/11 RBVO

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Ghani2004 said:
Definitely we will get some good news before Christmas.
I completely agree with that.. ;D

One thing that I would like to state here is that we are a handful of 10 to 12 applicants from NDVO who have applied in April listed here in this forum.

My logic says that there are much more applicants of April (may be 50 0dd or 100 or 200). :eek: :eek:
This figure we do not know. :p
So lets keep up the hope. ;) ;)

Its just a waiting game where we have to have a lot of patience and surely there is work happening at NDVO but we do not know of that as those applicants are not listed here.

Please raise your hopes 8) 8) as our MR/PPR/RPRF will surely come before CHRISTMAS.

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Ar.Sid said:
Hello again,

Something more to share.. I think I have figured out this PCC deal..
I had a chap in front of me in the line at the RPO(he is a Physiotherapist, Feb 2011 applicant, got his MR on 26th Nov. I met him first earlier in the day when I was getting my MR done at the clinic) when I was applying for the PCC..We exchanged nos. & I called him 2 days later & he mentioned that his PCC came the very next at the RPO :eek: :eek:
Its basically something to do with the police verification file that is generated & attached to your passport no.
In my case, my 1st passport had the police file but the 2nd one which i re-issued (on basis of 1st one which was still valid) about 8months back did not undergo any police verification(i got it in 2 weeks) & hence is missing that file... :'(
So for me its chase the file now thru police verification...

PCC is 2 things..
1st - Stamp on the last few page/s of the passport that a PCC is issued for XYZ country
2nd -A document which mentions that this doc is a PCC for XYZ country & the person has a clean record/no criminal history etc
ALL THE BEST....Thanks for informing us on this too !!

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nokiadesire said:
Thanks for this useful info....+1 for this
You are most welcome Nokiadesire& thanks for the +1...It figures that NDVO does have some backlog from previous months.. The physiotherapist that I mentioned in a few posts back had applied in early Feb'11 & he got his MR after me(Mine is doc Recvd- Apr13 2011).. so definitely it goes without saying..no Need to Lose Hope guys... :) :)
My consultant was mentioning(& its common knowledge as well) that this pre-MR phase is where all the credentials/educational & work related background verification happens.. & in most cases this has its pace.. in certain cases perhaps they need more time .. For instance I had a friend in an IT firm & that took forever to provide his details to a background verification agency doing checks for his Netherlands Visa...
So I guess such variables are to be factored in as well...
Im sure you will all get the news your are awaiting for since long:)

Ar.Sid

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Apr-2011
Doc's Request.
13-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
25-Aug-2011
Med's Request
25-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
30-Nov-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Angel31 said:
And sid great job explaining medical examination. It will be helpful for all on this stage (especially for me). +1 for you.
Thanks for the +1 ...Best of luck for the MR & the PCC(thats the real time killer)..
Do update the status of your PCC whenever you do apply...Im keen to know about the timeframe they tell you... :)

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Ar.Sid said:
Thanks for the +1 ...Best of luck for the MR & the PCC(thats the real time killer)..
Do update the status of your PCC whenever you do apply...Im keen to know about the timeframe they tell you... :)
I don't think that we would get PCC as we have already submitted earlier and had received it in 2 days