Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:whats ur IELTS score buddy?

parhar51 said:
@ binson,

I am of the view that POF, primarily, consitutues un-encumberred repatriable liquid fund.Amount invested in Bank's Fixed Deposit a/c shall essentially come under the domain of POF, as required by VO.

good luck.God bless all !!
parhar51

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
sherGill sahab

Parhar She hai not a he

I think she got 109 Bands she is a walking Oxford dictionary

The best part Punjab

shergill said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:whats ur IELTS score buddy?

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Dear friends,
Why this "kolavery" on POF? As per cic requirement we have to prove that we have the required amount of liquid cash to support our self for a specific period of stay in Canada- "survival period" as per the notification on the official website and we have to take the money with us to do the "landing". Whether it is a day or six or twelve months old, it doesn't matter. It's just s requirement and the vo are damn sure that we will have the money with us to complete our landing. FD is the best, in my opinion. Regards Nicky

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Nicky Royal said:
Dear friends,
Why this "kolavery" on POF? As per cic requirement we have to prove that we have the required amount of liquid cash to support our self for a specific period of stay in Canada- "survival period" as per the notification on the official website and we have to take the money with us to do the "landing". Whether it is a day or six or twelve months old, it doesn't matter. It's just s requirement and the vo are damn sure that we will have the money with us to complete our landing. FD is the best, in my opinion. Regards Nicky
thats right.

This is what they mean

How much money should you bring?

Find out how much it costs to live where you are planning to settle in Canada.

Bring as much money as possible to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier.
Disclosure of funds

If you are carrying more than C$10,000, tell a Canadian official when you arrive in Canada. If you do not tell an official, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:

cash
securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Nicky Royal said:
Dear friends,
Nice one bro thats what try to say n clear all this baseless "atleast 6 months n blah blah blah"........... Cos i beleive if write here something it may effect many peeps mind n their actions ...so there is kind of responsility then i should write what i damn sure about it with authentic source

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sunnyslietian said:
Nice one bro thats what try to say n clear all this baseless "atleast 6 months n blah blah blah"........... Cos i beleive if write here something it may effect many peeps mind n their actions ...so there is kind of responsility then i should write what i damn sure about it with authentic source
Am sorry sunny but you are stretching too much this issue, i agree no where mentioned they need six months statement but they mentioned that money should be yours ,do you have any other way to prove the money is yours, i am very keen to know what are the other ways.
I have observed many cases at the forum who was asked to prove source of money and processing of their case got delayed and one of them is case of applicant Fariza from singapore VO. i will provide you link once i do find.
six months statement will work as proof of that the money is un-encumberred and accumulated over period of time. i dont find any harm to provide all details at the first time.
can you tell us what are the reasons when sometime VO ask someone to provide POF again wat u say just for time pass. :eek:

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
the money should not be borrowed. the money should be yours.
you could show that as a saving attributing to a good pay ( hence the bank statements to show salary credit , inflow of funds etc)
or proceeds from a sale of property which was yours.
these are a few examples.

now, you need above supporting documents to prove that the funds are yours and not borrowed

sunny, loud noise doesnt help. IF you do a search on this forum,there are applicants who have received documents update request, along with POF and bank statement, clearly mentioned.

ultimately, it rests with one to prove his case. the VO will not think like you/us. its impossible to reverse a rejection, so is it worth taking a risk?

If you look at some old CAIPS notes( again, pls to some HW and search on this forum ) , the VO makes a note, on the quality of application, if the documents/evidence look genuine or not. Unnecessary delay, investigation can be avoided by providing, quality application and evidence of all your points.

WHen they say non-encumbered funds, its the applicants responsibility to prove so...with the backlogs, and lack of time, the VO dnt waste time by putting a file on hold and asking for more clarification. If you look at E37029, the checklist applicable to us, it clearly says, provide proof of unencumbered funds...so we have to prove that funds are ours and unencumbered!![/b]

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
canlove said:
Am sorry sunny but you are stretching too much this issue, i agree no where mentioned they need six months statement but they mentioned that money should be yours ,do you have any other way to prove the money is yours, i am very keen to know what are the other ways.
I have observed many cases at the forum who was asked to prove source of money and processing of their case got delayed and one of them is case of applicant Fariza from singapore VO. i will provide you link once i do find.
six months statement will work as proof of that the money is un-encumberred and accumulated over period of time. i dont find any harm to provide all details at the first time.
can you tell us what are the reasons when sometime VO ask someone to provide POF again wat u say just for time pass. :eek:
Dear canlove n maran have i said that funds should not be unencumbered or not free of debt? .........i simple say VO HAD NEVER EVER QUESTIONED SOURCE OF FUNDS ....there is no loud sound here again its simple

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sunnyslietian said:
Dear canlove n maran have i said that funds should not be unencumbered or not free of debt? .........i simple say VO HAD NEVER EVER QUESTIONED SOURCE OF FUNDS ....there is no loud sound here again its simple
If it is that simple then why you are complaining that people are not giving right advise, FSW applicants are highly educated persons and can read and understand CIC guidelines, if someone put the query at forum they dont want others to interpret what is written at cic guideline they simply want answer from their experience and observations and senior members doing the same.

how do you say so confidently that VO will not ask for source of fund ?
do some research and then come up with such bold statement.

Please find few links below for your information

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/the-worst-experience-we-now-await-for-t47083.0.html;msg349666#msg349666

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lots-of-people-near-to-rejection-due-to-sudden-deposit-pof-how-to-deal-with-t46962.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anyone-had-to-sale-land-or-property-in-requirement-of-pof-pl-share-t46954.0.html;msg344261#msg344261

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-4131-inputs-here-t41273.0.html;msg343643#msg343643

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
canlove said:
If it is that simple then why you are complaining that people are not giving right advise, FSW applicants are highly educated persons and can read and understand CIC guidelines, if someone put the query at forum they dont want others to interpret what is written at cic guideline they simply want answer from their experience and observations and senior members doing the same.

how do you say so confidently that VO will not ask for source of fund ?
do some research and then come up with such bold statement.
A very good point made. He seems to think, he has understood the requirement perfectly well and that what he says is right. His choice/Opinion.
But to advice others saying , source of funds or bank statement for 6 months not required, is a very dangerous thing. When applicants have been receiving letter to show POF and past 6 months bank statement...If the VO does not want source of funds, why would they clearly specify that funds have to be unencumbered? Would they give an applicant, benefit of doubt?? ha ha I dont think so...
Countries like India (ours), paksitan, bangaldesh, srilkanka etc, its very easy to get short term loans just to show for visa or fake bank certificates etc...VO are aware of it...
I have seen some applicants blame themselves in hindsight for interpreting the documents requirement wrong.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys,

Why this kolaveri di?

We have withdrawn our POF FDs about 8 months ago to purchase a plot. We informed this to our consultant and he said, "it is more than an year that the processing is pending and why would they expect you to continuously keep the funds in the FD? It is just ok to withdraw and show it again when asked for. They will ask you again if required"

Whether it is true or not we are not sure but we wanted to invest the money elsewhere instead of waiting endlessly on something that was not moving further, at that time. Now that it started moving, we can show the funds when it is required, with the bank statements to substantiate that the funds are unencumbered and that it was from our own income.

Is it compulsory to show that all the requried amount is in one account only, without being put to use for more than 2 yrs??? Wouldn't it be ok to use the salary income when required and pool it up again and show it? Anyways, the salary transfer will be clearly mentioned in the bank statements right? this would prove that we can have funds that are unencumbered.

Am I right in my guess?

- RSK

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, we forgot to intimate the CHC about our migration from Blore back to our home town Hyd, when we moved in Jul'11. Just yday I shot an email and a courier to the CHC about the change in jobs, change in address and contact details.

What do you think?

- RSK

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
andamanhunk said:
Also, we forgot to intimate the CHC about our migration from Blore back to our home town Hyd, when we moved in Jul'11. Just yday I shot an email and a courier to the CHC about the change in jobs, change in address and contact details.

What do you think?

- RSK
Should be OK I think. It takes a while before we start seeing medicals and your address change will be in effect by that time. Just make sure it happens by sending a case specific inquiry after couple of weeks. I was in Bangalore when I applied in 2010. Now in Hyderabad. Did not apply for address change as we want to go back :)

About POF. They may not ask for it unless they doubt your original submission.
Welcome to Hyderabad and enjoy the summer!

Rohit131313

Mar 28, 2012
Srid_a

I filed my app somwhere in April 2010 :) Got the first AOR in June 2010 I think... Second in Jan 2011... Not sure when it changed to in process... Also I am not sure of the NOC code... It should be IT Manager or something... Since I have filde it through a consultant so havent paid much attention to the application at all except providing all the required documents...

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
:eek: she is she....ok... ::) .....i have to learn a lot from her.

destinationBC said:
sherGill sahab

Parhar She hai not a he

I think she got 109 Bands she is a walking Oxford dictionary

The best part Punjab